W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1533   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Daily Beast's left-wing political columnist (and longtime Hillary Clinton friend) Eleanor Clift, "Ambassador Stevens was not 'murdered.' He died of smoke inhalation in the safe room in that CIA installation."

(quotation marks not added. She actually made the finger quotes in the interview)

She neglects to mention that the building happened to be full of smoke because it had been set on fire by Islamic militants. Isn't that like saying a person having been shot in the head wasn't 'murdered' but that they died after a rapid intersection of their brain with a piece of lead?

Regardless of your conclusions on the Benghazi mess...WTF....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
I think Wolfowitz has moved on to bigger and better things, like making it look like peeps who know too much commit suicide jumps.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Actually it wasn't that hard to find out that it was fake.

In 2007 a video was uploaded to youtube of a US fighter jet bombing a car bomb factory in Iraq. That video was horizontally reversed, zoomed in, and the "UFO" was added in.

Totally fake. Well, real explosions, but no UFO, not recent, and it was in Iraq.

w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=8oTjTufJnXI

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
The Taliban just can't catch a break. Not only is almost all humanity against them, but now aliens are getting on the hatewagon.

I'm pretty sure that the UFO in that video is a CGI add-in.

Speaking of chem trails - I was thinking about this while out on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, watching some rather persistent contrails that hung in the sky for a long time. I thought it was interesting that the NWO was spraying out in the open ocean, and figured that the pilots must have misunderstood Wolfowitz's instructions.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
I didn't watch the video. Are there chem trails?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
What is this mysterious aircraft filmed 'blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan'? Footage shows 'UFO' blasting terrorists' encampment

dailymail. co.uk/news/article-2623330/Is-Inter-Stellar-Assistance-Force-Mysterious-UFO-filmed-blitzing-Taliban-base-Afghanistan.html

The video is available at that site. WTF

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(349 posts)
Lol no but I can't keep from contributing my 2cents anyway. I have whole stack of pennies for that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
Methinks you are not in on that running joke....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
VA you are just full of ... useful facts. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
Just like Academy Awards are known as Oscars, Whoosh Awards are known as Twinkies.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1533   End
TOPIC: W T F