W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK Robert my last advice to you.

Yesterday is gone, You can't fix YESTERDAY, TODAY you can only plan to make TOMORROW Better.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
rdy:

Be a man? when you start being a man and accept the fact that your generation was given middle class jobs that you sent to the third world, wealth from those jobs that you invested into yourselves and not the future of this nation, a 17 trillion dollar debt that cannot be repaid and enemies in every corner of the world... Then we can start talking about which one of us are more manly.

Until then, the most important question isn't what I will do, it is what society is going to do and I hope society raids your 401Ks like your generation raided and wasted this nations wealth.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
And, the Wheel goes round and round and with Robert the spinning Wheel never stops.

Robert, since you blame others for your misfortunes in life, tell us how you will turn those misfortunes in to something positive. According to you you've served in the military and in a war zone and for that I thank you for your service. You have a college degree and I have to believe that somewhere along the line you have had the urge to make yourself a better man. Now you've put all your eggs in to another schooling program that you believe will pay you instant riches and be your savior. I wish you luck in your dreams of a stable job, but if I was you I wouldn't hang your hat on those dreams. You are entering a field (Healthcare) that is the fastest growing industry in this country. And, being so many, many people are entering thousands of sub elements of the health care field. Although your prospects of employment are fairly good, you carry that spinning wheel with you and will drive you to seek and new field to get another degree in and run into the same brick wall you've been bashing your head against.

It's none of our fault if you choose to fail. What any generation before you has done is give you the opportunity to succeed and if you fail, it's not our fault like you tend to believe. Best thing for you to do is to "SUCK IT UP" AND BECOME A MAN.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
sexy:

Oh. so you want to play the dollar game? When your generation took the wealth the previous generation gave you and pissed it away on the cold war (pluse other wasteful things), to say nothing about selling the good jobs to the third world, you made every penny you have ever paid into the government irrelevant.

So now the only thing of value is intent and your intents are to keep people down, to promote poverty wage employers and to do what ever you can to keep what wealth you stole from your children. That is your legacy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Oh Yeah? How many dollars have you paid in taxes so far in your life? How many dollars have you been paid by the Government, directly, in your life? What's the balance? Don't add lying to your resume.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Sexy:

I have invested the same as you, little to nothing.

Every tax dollar taken from you, has gone to supporting another company in some way... A company that rarely returns the investment. Every time you complain about social welfare, but do not attack poverty wage employers who benefit from the social welfare, you lose all legitimacy to complain.

If it wasn't for the social welfare systems, Walmart, and their suppliers wouldn't be able to sell products and services. Instead of fighting the government, society and our education departments, you need to start working with them to have these agencies teach marketable skills and more importantly attack those profiting off social welfare paid to the poor. Bottom feeding companies ought not prosper, otherwise like mold, they will continue to grow and destroy what they have attached themselves to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Dr. Rove, Dr. Rove, Calling Dr. Rove. WTF

As The World Turns, Dr. Rove.....

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
No, No, Bobby, what is YOUR investment in this country? How many dollars have you INVESTED in it? You tend to talk like the owner of a business who spent nothing to develop the business, nether risk of your money, risk of the hard work it took, or, well, contribution of anything, for that matter. That's what selfies do. Really, after all is said and done: They contribute NOTHING of VALUE! That's why others, who have worked hard, and contributed risk and their wealth (as Taxes) have no respect for them, think they are selfish, and are annoyed by their constant whining.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Is it no-fat yogurt?

youtube. com/watch?v=HKm8aTRI_QE

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
Well, that was a cheesy response, and its left me feeling a little sour.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8037 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F