Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... More 
Start   1501 to 1510 of 1884   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What I can't understand is why the manager and the restaurant patrons refused to give statements. By doing so, the couple so far has avoided being charged with public lewdness. From the article:

"The parents of the young children that observed Calo and Barganier having sex declined to write statements regarding their observations," noted police. The report does not further detail why the witnesses opted not to provide statements.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9279 posts)
The manager of Paddy Murphy's, an Orlando eatery, summoned cops after he "was notified by several patrons that a couple was having sex on a table in view of minor children," according to an Orlando Police Department report.

Murphy told police that he directed Calo to "Compose yourself, pay your tab or I'll call the police." Calo, however, signed his check "NO" and then scuffled with a restaurant employee when he tried to leave without paying.

Pics of the two: w ww.thesmokinggun.c om/buster/outdoor-restaurant-table-sex-687451

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
I've known some women who are evil on their periods but DAMN!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Police in Texas say a carelessly strewn bloody tampon resulted in an altercation between a mother and daughter in Dallas.

According to The Dallas Police Department, officers were called to the scene of a bizarre domestic violence incident on October 9.

Sandra Mays, 52, allegedly told police she got into a heated argument with her daughter, Yakia Lashonta Mays, after the 35-year-old woman left a "used bloody tampon on the bathroom counter top," the police complaint states.

The elder Mays told police she was in "fear of her life" and locked herself in a back bedroom of her apartment. Her daughter, however, allegedly attempted to break the door down and said, "Bitch, I am going to stab you in the middle of your f****ing forehead."

During the argument, the younger Mayes allegedly ran into the kitchen and retrieved a knife from a drawer. She is accused of charging at her mom with the knife, while saying, "Bitch, I am going to kill you."

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"<insert reference to voter ID laws here>"

LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9279 posts)
Under the fowl rule proposed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), all chickens which are being transported across a state line must be tagged with identification. A flock that has been hatched, fatted, and butchered as a single unit may be transported from state to state with a “group identification.” But the vast majority of the 9 billion poultry raised every year in the US do not meet this requirement. Consequently, under the rule, they will have to attach sealed and numbered leg bands to every bird they transport.

The federal coop cops say the regulation is needed to enhance the “traceability” of livestock to control animal disease. Most broilers live only five to eight weeks. In that short span, their IDs will have to be changed a number of times—with documentation—to accommodate leg growth. And the USDA wants all such records to be maintained for **five years**.

<insert reference to voter ID laws here>

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
No, I didn't leave them out on purpose.

However, Asians as a group have higher math achievement than any other group.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
and, btw.... American Indian was in the article, just not in the summary I originally read.

They are expected to improve from 55% to 81%.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Never mind, I'll answer that. 14 percent.

Did you leave that out on purpose? Why did you leave out that one minority?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
... and Asians?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... More 
Start   1501 to 1510 of 1884   End
TOPIC: W T F