Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1877   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well now, there's some serious logic!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
toomuch:

In that we agree. The problem is, to get the nation to a point where we will allow banks and mega businesses to fail, we must hole small business accountable for the welfare they receive. You start by forcing those small businesses to pay a living wage, for reasonable hours of work per week.

If the business fails to live up to this obligation, they are taxed the full cost of the welfare. If the business raises the cost of living, you raise the tax. This is no different than how you humble bullies, who think they have a right to rule by way of force.

Why does the government get to force this upon businesses who fail to do their patriotic duty? Because slacker businesses men create the demand for a welfare system and kill capitalism. If you, the businessmen/women want respect... Police your own kind and force them to do their jobs, the working poor are doing theirs, you are not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Maybe with GM and Chrysler failing there would very well have been a lot of dominoes falling. BUT if the big banks had failed the smaller ones would have been able to acquire all of those bad loans at a fraction on their stated value and been in a position to work with some of the people in over their heads. Instead the fat-cat bankers got our tax dollars to party on and continue to foreclose.

The bank bail out was robbery of the the American people.

Chrysler and GM should probably have failed too since their entire issues were direct results of a long series of bad management decisions. IE unrealistic retirement packages among other things.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Lqqk:

Going out and having fun isn't an option. The local bars are where two kinds of women are. A) prostitutes. B) women who want a man to be their child's new daddie.

Activities that I enjoy are in depth discussions, and critical analyzation of problems. (When not writing novels, playing video games which have become boring, or designing something on my computer)

What most consider fun, I consider a sign of being an alcoholic, drug user, or a waste of time. I go running 3x times a week, and skiing occasionally. Both are a loners activity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Fred:

But there in lies a problem, the investor never invest his money, his resources, or made the products himself. People are not a resource, they are people, and deserving a living wage, by virtue of being human and working.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Hey Fred,

Well put, but, I think your way over Robert's head.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
Robert. I think you misunderstand my point. I have no problem with a Big Business. I feel myself that If a person used his money or his investors money and has not asked for any assistance from the local, state or federal government he should be allowed to run his business anyway he wants. If he wants to pay 1$ an hour then he should be allowed to. The problem I have is a big company wants to ask for assistance in the form of Tax breaks, special zoning regulations and waivers things along those lines. Then they turn around in the next breath and say the government should stay out of our business. You want them out of your business. It's simple don't ask for special considerations. For example republicans will rant against unions taking money in dues and the donating it to the democratic party. They say they are using your money to donate to a party you don't agree with. Then a big box store comes to an area and gets tax breaks that are funded by the mom and pop stores in the taxes they pay only to have that big box store run the mom and pop business out of business. So more or less the mom and pop store are helping fund (with their taxes they pay) the company that is going to run them out of business. I never understood how people can take such a hard stance on this one way or another when there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. It's a broken system all the way around.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
"What sugar posted didn't go over my head, it was simply not funny"

What you fail to comprehend is that it was not meant to be funny. His original post went completely over your head. The funny part was my reply or should I say opinion and explanation of someone with Asbergers, which you gave a long and winding answer to and are still doing. Robert, I'm a Liberal and believe it or not there are actually some thing you post that I can agree with, but you at your age need to get out more and spend less time wasting the best years of your life posting long and winding explanations to people like HFT. Go out and have some fun. Trust me when you get to my age you will be sorry you spent so much time as you are now doing here. Don't say I did not warn you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
Lqqk:

What sugar posted didn't go over my head, it was simply not funny. Childish antics aren't funny, least of all, when spoken by adults. He refuses his obligation as am adult, to ensure that employers provide a living wage, as do many here fail in their duty to their country, to ensure its survival. There is nothing funny about that.

You guys bitch about big companies receiving all the breaks, and ignore the breaks small companies receive, such as welfare subsidized labor. You claim small business is the back bone of this nation, yet refuse to force that bone to be strong without the back brace that the welfare subsidized labor provides it.

By claiming you want capitalism, without first forcing all business to live or die without government subsidized labor... Is hypocritical at best, a child's understanding of this nations greatest problems at worst.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
LQQK, Owebama is my worst nightmare and you brown nose him.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(644 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1877   End
TOPIC: W T F