W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1529   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Phew. Now I feel a lot better."

I always feel better after a massive shit too.

It's everyone else that suffers with the smell.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
Oh for Christ's sake, RDY, you're getting to sound like Bobbie. Great big generalizations which are mostly bullshit. You're better than that. C'mon.

Ask me what the House has accomplished after the Senate goes Republican in November and Harry Reed is not able to stop every single piece of Republican legislation. It will be more apparent then as Obama vetoes it - until he gets booted, too.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(838 posts)
WOW! Sexy, you have a cheering section of 1. And, no I don't listen to MSNBC and I DON"T listen to FOX, or RUSH, or Hannity or Dr. Rove or any other asshole who won't accept the truth when it's presented to him.

So what has your Republican House done for you lately? Give me some good things they've done since they have had a majority. And, please don't tell me they've stopped the POTUS from making things better then what he got. Since your a FOX FAN how many minutes did they spend telling everyone that the unemployment rate was down to 6.3% and last month over 230 thousand jobs were created and was higher than expected.

Presently, you guys are on the wrong side of every issue and you are all blowing smoke (and BTW VA I use a combination of Hickory and Apple wood) to hide your agenda so nobody know what you're for, cause we don't know what you really stand for. Oh, and please tell Dr. Rove he need to see the MRI before he pronounces Mrs. Clinton as brain dead like Dr. Hannity pronounced Terry Shievo (sp?) fit and trim as he sat on a stool in front of the hospital in FL and keeping here alive is the only thing to do because she was never brain dead. And, do you remember I never heard him say I was wrong when the autopsy proved she was brain dead.

I should ask what kind of smoke are you guys blowing and I know you got the low and slow part going real good. Just remember you have 2.5 years of Obama and you'll have 8 years of Hillary.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
Very well said Sexy.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
LOL, ya know RDY, the real difference in our thinking is that you probably watch MSNBC and I watch FOX NEWS. You think it was George, and I blame Georges Democratic Congress and Barney Frank for forcing banks to lend huge amounts of money to folks who simply could not afford it, and thus finally blew the whole housing-loan debacle. Probably some of both, but that monstrous debt is still with us, and it is a fact that Obama has been in charge while it has grown from $12 trillion to now almost $18 trillion. It's also becoming evident that the ACA is going to cost a bundle, and so far we've seen no improvement in health coverage. And while I'm at it, I HATE the avalanche of all the new RULES and REGULATIONS, the compromised IRS, and our pussyfied foreign policy, and I hate it when POTUS lies and lies and lies about almost everything. And do you know that our Government employee level is up by almost 30%? I hate the fact that I even think Obama bent the Benghazi facts trying to save his ass from looking bad before the last election. And I also think that pissing around with student loans to people like Bobbie is a waste of money. And Dems are always looking for ways to make folks feel good short term while the freaking house is on fire. That hope and change philosophy should be changed to "Think before you waste our money, and be Honest with us!"

Phew. Now I feel a lot better.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(838 posts)
It's a Governor's primary, witch is not exactly national news. Do you utilize whichcraft to smoke your pork before you eat it or do you just let it develop a nice crust of psilocybin mushrooms before you Eat N' Post?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
Witch one of them has the letter in writing from God that says he will be elected POTUS? That's the one I'm voting for. Guess you can figure I'm not an atheist. But, I like the Santa Clause beard geezer to.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
An abbreviated version of the Idaho GOP governor's primary debate.

w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=OvbeRhJ2l90

Fucking bizarre. Would you vote for the biker or the angry old geezer?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
What the older generations did was to sell our jobs to te third world, and enabled banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them. Sadly pressure from capitalist continue to destroy the economy and are forcing the government to lower the requirements to borrow.

If it wasn't for Obama's spending, our economy very well could have been devestated. Instead we hit a big speed bump. Increased economic troubles has historically been associated with too much of the wealth being held by a ever smaller number of people.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
Come On Sexy, George Bush/ Dick Chaney had nothing to do with blowing up the debt and starting a recession that threw out tens of thousands of people out of work, destroyed the housing market and stole everyone 401K money as we all watched it evaporate. Now you're all blaming the POTUS and you keep throwing everything on his doorstep. You keep forgetting that in the last 6 months the number of new jobs that were created and that the unemployment rate is back down to 6.3% the lowest in 5 years And, the Republican House control has caused every roadblock and are still continuing to cause havoc instead of solving our important issues. The increases in debt started with your savior Ronnie Regan and neither party has been able to control if, because they don't know how to control the debt.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1529   End
TOPIC: W T F