W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree completely. In fact convicted child molesters should become a cum recepticle for the inmates.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
I think 10 years of beating an rape is just what a child molester deserves.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
That's fucking terrible.

That said, I do think that more needs to be done to protect prisoners (all prisoners) better from being assaulted by one another. Sentencing someone to 10 years in prison is one thing; sentencing them to 10 years of being beaten and raped is another.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17659 posts)
A Delaware man convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter only faced probation after a state Superior Court judge ruled he "will not fare well" in prison.

In her decision, Judge Jan Jurden suggested Robert H. Richards IV would benefit more from treatment. Richards, who was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009, is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund. The light sentence has only became public as the result of a subsequent lawsuit filed by his ex-wife, which charges that he penetrated his daughter with his fingers while masturbating, and subsequently assaulted his son as well.

Richards is the great grandson of du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, a chemical baron.

According to the lawsuit filed by Richards' ex-wife, he admitted to assaulting his infant son in addition to his daughter between 2005 and 2007. Richards was initially indicted on two counts of second-degree child rape, felonies that translate to a 10-year mandatory jail sentence per count. He was released on $60,000 bail while awaiting his charges.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
Being blamed for placin companies out of business.

Obama care is the end result of the medical insurance companies never ending greed. Their failure to reduce their profits, so employers can provide medical.

Don't like it? Neither do I. But it is what we get when greed is allowed to abuse my countrymen. The next step is a single payer system. And the more poverty wage jobs which exist, the larger the legions of the left become... Until they blot so large and become a real communist party, with real power.

If I were a wealthy man, I would start bitch slapping the greedy investors and not stop until they understand that they are burining their own houses to ash.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
Where's Obamacare when you need it???

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
It's the end of the month....ran out of meds. Around Tuesday they should be better.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
A couple of days away from Politics and all the nutballs come out...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
The dude is always talking shit, funny he never one time in all his rants mentioned the Illuminati.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
Communism and capitalism share the same fate. Good ideas, unattainable for the time being, as those controlling the systems are too corrupt to sacrifice self for the system.

The sacrifice isn't life, it isn't flesh, its wealth. The self comes from being defined by the wealth one generates or think they generate on their own... But really only generated it from the society they reside in.

Our social welfare programs deny anyone making money off of our economy, to claim to have ever been a self made person. They can come from total homelessness, and a life as a sex slave... To a life of a multi-billionaire (earned) and still not be self made. Their society that fed the improvised with welfare money, is the base of the economy... There for everyone above poverty made money off of those programs.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F