Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 1880   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No mention of this on the DPRK's official news outlet.

Interesting that even bumbling North Korea can manage to run an error-free website though.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
This....is....stupid. No no no no NO!!!!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Oh come ON...

New Regency has announced they will cancel an upcoming film set in North Korea. Steve Carell (The Office) was set to star in a North Korea-set thriller to be directed by Gore Verbinski (Pirate of the Caribbean.) Now, the entire picture has been scuttled due to concerns about how Kim Jong Un's regime will react.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
So what are we to do? Are we really going to let North Korea dictate our movie releases?

If the threat were, say, "If you inaugurate President whoever" - or anything against the government - you can bet we would go ahead anyway. But this is a private corporation which does not have infinite resources to defend itself from litigation and stands to lose lots of money. The government doesn't care about losing money.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
NORTH KOREA this is what happens when we let the 3rd world rise up. Now we have the "tail wagging the dog". Iran gets nukes we will have real trouble. I hope they demand that ALL Liberal woman ware BURKES in USA. Liberal men have to grow full beards and ware sandals.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(645 posts)
You do have a point, but so do the previous posters.

Bin Laden knew that he could not really do anything of lasting physical harm. But we still are feeling the effects of his actions.

There is very little chance someone will get on a plane with a shoe bomb. But I still have to take my shoes off every time I board a plane...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
....and before you dismiss that....

How many times have we evacuated schools because of "bomb threat"? In the days before *69 and call records this was very common. I personally as a kid can remember at least 3 incidents where we had to leave the school because of a bomb threat, so I'm guessing this has happened thousands - if not tens of thousands - of times.

Have any of these ever - even ONCE - materialized into an actual bomb in a school, at least beyond some stupid pipe bomb?

They don't evacuate because they are afraid of anyone getting hurt. They evacuate because they are terrified of hearing the words:

"This court finds that the defendants did willfully and with callous disregard for the safety of their students and staff, ignore a known danger posed to them...."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Sony and the theatres are much more afraid of our own court system destroying them in the event anyone actually does get hurt.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"Bin laden knocks down some buildings, we go to war. North Koreans hack a company, and we cower in fear.

North Korea wins."

Exactly. I can't believe how cowardly Sony and the theaters are. They didn't even have to stand up from their computer chairs to put fear into America. Now that they know how easy it is, they can control our behavior with a handful of keystrokes. Cheap and effective! Imagine, now every hacker in the entire world that hates America can rinse and repeat, have people cowering in fear, afraid to leave their homes. Censorship at its finest, North Korea has shown the world how to control America.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Bin laden knocks down some buildings, we go to war.

North Koreans hack a company, and we cower in fear.

North Korea wins.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 1880   End
TOPIC: W T F