W T F : Swingers Discussion 208347101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A bungling burglar left footprints, fingerprints, and even photos of himself at a Los Angeles home, police said.

Lt. Paul Vernon said the man kicked in the front door of a house in Arleta on Nov. 13 and started to ransack a bedroom.

The burglar made so much noise that he awoke the owner, who had been asleep in another room, Vernon said.

He then begged the owner not to call police and ran out to his car – which wouldn’t start, the LAPD said in a press release. He then came back into the house, again asking the residents not to call police. The man who owned the house chased the burglar out of the house, police said, and hit him with a gardening hoe while his wife called police.

The burglar was knocked out by the blow from the homeowner, but soon revived and walked away. He left his car in the driveway – full of his own property as well as electronics that may have been stolen from other homes, police said.

Among the items found: an iPad with the suspect's photographs on it and a traffic ticket bearing his name, police said.

Authorities identified the suspect as Miguel Luna, 25.

“It’s often said in forensics that we always leave a little bit of ourselves behind anywhere we’ve been,” said Vernon, commanding officer of Mission Detective Division. “But this guy must have set some record on the variety and amount of evidence he left.”

Police described the case as "a study in how to get caught."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Wendy Williams broke the news on Hostess and the demise of Twinkies ages ago. This is old news. We all ran out to buy Twinkies in an effort to save it. I ate the two I bought after I got the munchies one night and pulled them out of the freezer. Suzy Q's are good too.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
lol it just made me think of that evening.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Yes lower alcohol content liquors will go bad, as well as creamed liquors, those requiring refrigeration, and certain cordials. Most straight liquors will last so long as you dont leave them in a speed rack with the pourer in them.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
the first Thanksgiving my husband and I were dating we went to his best friends mom's for dinner. I was sort of hung over and shell shocked since he had told me the night before after several glasses of wine that he loved me (we had been dating 2 weeks lol) which caused me to be sick for hours. His best friends dad pulled out some old cordials...Harvey's does go bad as well as a few of the others. Bad evening....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
LOL I have 3 bottles of Johnny- 1 black, 2 red that are over 40 years old. One is from the year I was born. So long as they are in a bottle and sealed they don't go bad.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
We slipped a fifth of Jack, a condom, and a Twinkie in the time capsule we buried our senior year of high school. We were the 25th graduating class and planned to open it 25 years later. Well, I wasn't around for the unearthing and my two friends who for years claimed dibs on the Twinkie are no longer with us. So, I don't think anyone gave it a go, but I understand the Jack was still good.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
about 10 years longer then eternity.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I heard about it today on the news. I read about it tonight. some people may have to stock up. What is the shelf life of a twinkie anyway?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Say it ain't so! First Hubig's Pies burns down and now this. Pretty soon, I'll be enlisting the help of one of our on-line chemists to unravel the secret recipe that is the Twinkie.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F