Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a test message so that I have something to cut and paste into a post for the Website forum.

This is typical of the crap I'm seeing when I post on fora now. Does it work for you?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
We literally just got a VA governor's race call from.. someone...

"Don't you dare hang up!" it started.

(Mrs. VA hangs up)

Prediction (Tues night/Wed morning)

PartyPerks will begin a thread. If McAuliffe wins, "SUCK ON IT REPUBLICANS". If Kucinelli wins "VIRGINIANS ARE FUCKTARD WHITE TRASH MORONS" or "KOCH BROTHERS STOLE THE ELECTION". Plus, of course, "SUCK ON IT REPUBLICANS!!!!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Well done, tbr.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
In best Gene Wilder voice...

I know someone crazier...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18206 posts)
Grayson is CRAZY.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
Grayson is entertaining, but he is a politician...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18206 posts)
There is a difference between someone whose politics I dislike vs someone like Grayson.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
It doesn't surprise me that you don't like Grayson...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18206 posts)
This guy (Alan Grayson) is a fucking lunatic. While it look suspect, that link is clean.

ow.ly/i/3utnX

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
A government stenographer is believed to be in a Washington, DC-area hospital on Thursday after being forcibly removed from the House of Representatives chamber Wednesday night while shouting into the microphone during the vote on a compromise bill that ended the government shutdown and raised the debt limit.

U.S. Capitol Police told ABC News that the stenographer, who helps keep the record of the proceedings of the House, was interviewed by officers before being transported to a hospital "for evaluation."

She was heard shouting "the House is divided," according to one congressional source. After about 30 seconds, Reidy was pulled off the rostrum by two people from the House chamber security staff.

"He will not be mocked," the woman said, according to an audio recording of the incident posted online by Public Radio International reporter Todd Zwillich. "This is not one nation under God. It never was."

"The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under god! It never was. Had it been, it would not have been! The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons!" she added.

According to the Washington Post, Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., expressed "sympathy" for the stenographer "because something clearly happened there."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F