W T F : Swingers Discussion 208347101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would consider traveling to meet someone that "Might" be a match, or at least a good time out.

Likely if not a good match or even a good time, I'll find something fun to do.

Cayne, you guys can come visit ANYTIME...I get to Florida occasionally too... just sayin.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
" makes me think you believe me to be dumb and gullible."

I believe you gumb and dullible!

(Chewable and Sharp)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I enjoy the people first and foremost too. I just find that way too often, people aren't who I thought they were.

This is why we like meeting people at parties. If the wheels come off quickly or we just don't find the other interesting, well, there are lots of other people here for you and us to meet.

I also admit that often what I really want is Ms Right Now with absolutely no consideration about whether I'll ever talk to her again. Who that is at any given time can vary, but at a party - I'll usually find her.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
I can say I have traveled to meet people from the forums and had several travel to meet me. Some I've played with, others not and some I consider exceptionally good friends.

No right or wrong answer but if certain people intrigue me I make it a point to meet them, one way or another, regardless of distance. I don't regret any of the trips and even if there is no play, it doesn't mean the trip was wasted. Many laughs and memories come from "no play" trips.

Maybe I'm the anomaly. I enjoy the sex to be sure but I enjoy the people first and foremost.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Note the date, alert the media, and call my mama: FunAhoy was succinct about something.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10823 posts)
Well stated Fun....I should learn to be a person of less words lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5382 posts)
I came to the forums for entertainment with zero expectations of personally meeting any forum peeps. It has been my good fortune to meet several forummers though, all of whom have been delightful.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10823 posts)
I won't criticize it at all, and I didn't mean just people from the fora. Like I said, to each their own.

I know at least a few people in here have been frustrated from our lack of interest of joining them at various gatherings. I just can't see it happening, unless it's by accident (i.e. we're there for some other reason).

Not to mention - we attempted to arrange meeting several people from here once before while in town for work. I will not name names, but *everyone* bailed on us. If we had made the trip there just for that, we would have been pissed beyond belief. I have no clue who in here I can and cannot trust. Who would make up some lame excuse for why they didn't show up and who wouldn't. Or who would turn out to be almost nothing like the "person" I've come to know on here?

I'm sure this will reveal much about me, but I don't really have a lot to lose with everyone here. I am continually disappointed in people. I am extremely resistant to letting people become close friends because I am constantly let down by them. I find myself on the receiving end far too often of a friendship where I am there for someone who, when push comes to shove, is not there for me.

I'm sure I'm opening myself up for a lot of psychoanalysis here, but oh well

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
VA, We feel much the same way and do not bother wasting time online "getting to know" people before meeting. It does set a higher expectation....not for sex but that you will actually connect and like each other. We are not comfortable AT ALL with people driving hours to meet us for the same reason. From that stance though meeting others from the forums for us is strictly that....a meeting. We have zero expectations of having a sexual connection with them and we are meeting in a strictly "friendly" manner. The difference is I didn't come to the forums to meet potential sexual playmates and therefore my bases for "liking" them is not based in any way on sexual hopes, fantasies nor desires. I can't say I'd never have sex with a forum' er and wouldn't rule it out but it is so far in the back of my mind it is irrelevant. We also do not meet locals who might turn into great "friends" but we have no interest in sexually.....the sexual attraction in that case would come first, deciding if they are worth having sex with is a whole other matter lol. I'm not a great online flirt and really don't respond well to excessive inane "flirting" online. I appreciate a sincere genuine compliment, a "couldn't resist "sexual one liner and the like. I've been called many things here in the forums but a "flirt" isn't one of them lol. Flirting face to face when it is already established there is a spark of connection is a whole other matter but even than I seek sincerity not banality. I'm am not flattered by pick up lines or comments so outrageous they hold no truth ....amused yes I can laugh at you're cleverness and enjoy the outrageous comment but flattered? No not ever , my feet are planted too far on the ground to be elated by bullshit. It doesn't make me feel good, it makes me think you believe me to be dumb and gullible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5382 posts)
VA, you are so funny and I concur with many of the issues you raise. I think I may be the loud mouth...LOL! Seriously, I came to SLS because where I live is so fucking boring -- I don't make fuck dates. I used to have that in my profile which I recently changed. In any event, I NEVER go anywhere to specifically meet someone....I always want to go where "I've" scheduled because I have other things to do in that area. I have to say I have a close knit of people I truly enjoy from this site; not necessarily from the forums. However, I enjoy our exchanges here. If I ever get to VA Beach, I am going to look you guys up and if you blow me off, that's all good too! LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... More 
Start   1021 to 1030 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F