W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1650   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think 30% is probably a little low.

California is running budget surpluses right now, BTW...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Truth is, Justice they are having a lot of it right now. Particularly Sacramento and several other Northern cities are paying the price of the invasion of Southern CA.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Cali. will get what they have coming just like Detroit did because of the actions of the Liberal politicians.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
I wonder why CA has money issues all the time.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
I find the 30% number to be awfully high. Is that possible?!?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
A vote is a vote to a Democrat

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
California Gov. Jerry Brown said, in some comments during the gubernatorial debate:

1. illegal immigrants from Mexico were "all welcome in California"

2. "about 30%" of schoolchildren in California are "either undocumented or don't speak English."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
North Korea isn't exactly our best friend, but lately they've been ramping up the personal insults against Obama and other world political figures.

A policy department spokesman at the North Korean defence commission, led by leader Kim Jong-un, described US Sec. of State John Kerry as a “wolf donning the mask of sheep" with a "hideous lantern jaw".

(lantern jaw?)

A KCNA editorial released on May 2, written in English, described South Korean President Park as “no more than a mentally deranged [sic] who does not have normal thinking faculty and insight, and a confrontation maniac just like a rabid dog always keen on biting others.”

It described Park as “no more than an old prostitute coquetting with outside forces”, in reference to South Korea’s ties with the US.

“What she has done, kowtowing to outside forces since she took office as ‘president’, clearly proves that she is no more than a dirty political harlot and old prostitute without an equal as she is steeped in sycophancy and treachery,” the editorial said.

An editorial released by KCNA on the same day, written in Korean, used racist language to refer to Obama, describing the US president as “a wicked black monkey” and a “crossbreed with unclear blood.”

The article said Obama “should live as a monkey in an African natural zoo licking the breadcrumbs thrown by spectators.”

---------

I'm impressed at the use of the word "coquetting", which means flirting; attempting to get the attention of. I've learned a new word - from North Korea.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
Sorry - Allard is a spokesperson for the candidate. Edited out some fluff and in the process removed that detail....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman (D) passed a kidney stone during a 90-minute debate.

The forum was held by MassEquality and WGBH at the Boston Public Library in Copley Square and included eight gubernatorial candidates -- the five Democrats and three independents, all of whom showed their support for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community except for Scott Lively, an anti-gay candidate running to “advance a biblical world view”.

Grossman’s pain-level was a 10 on a scale of 1-to-10, Allard said, and yet he fervently answered questions on everything from transgender rights and mandatory sex education to issues facing youth and aging members of the LGBTQ community.

Word of Grossman’s stone -- which has inspired a parody Twitter account -- spread via the micro-blogging website, as did the news that he finally passed the stone, sometime during the awards ceremony.

“I’m grateful that I made it out, but I know some of my fellow stones remain confined. We must #FreeTheStones! #mapoli,”@grossmansstone tweeted Wednesday morning.

(Grossman's Stone sounds like a great name for a rock band)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1650   End
TOPIC: W T F