W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Have to agree that anyone that sexually abuses a child should have their balls and dick cut off. But why stop there if its a rape with violence then they should lose their junk as well. As studies have shown rape is a power trip for a lot of these guys. I say lets give them a power trip that they will remember for the rest of their lives."

It is amazing how so many in these forms will wave the flag, stand and demand that their second amendment rights are protected... And then ignore constitutional amendment which prevents cruel and unusual punishment.

Rape is a unforgivable crime, and if you wish to issue a harsh punishment, then take the rapist out back and shoot them like the dog they acted like. Do not waste my money on torture, do not waste my money on your psyco or sadistic desires to prove you are a man by torturing someone... If their actions are unacceptable, simply drop them to their knees and put a bullet between their eyes and leave their bodies for their families to collect or the crematorium to burn.

By directing your punitive actions to their reproductive systems and torture, you are in fact acting exactly like the rapist. You are exerting power over them and inflicting pain and dominance... Which is exactly what rape is about, dominance over ones victim.

Just shoot them, and do not allow them to take up any more real-state in your mind.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
Have to agree that anyone that sexually abuses a child should have their balls and dick cut off. But why stop there if its a rape with violence then they should lose their junk as well. As studies have shown rape is a power trip for a lot of these guys. I say lets give them a power trip that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
"A Delaware man convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter only faced probation after a state Superior Court judge ruled he "will not fare well" in prison."

Yeah, the wealthy get to escape prison, because they won't do well in prison. I bet if this man had no wealth, he would be someone's but buddy right now.

This isn't the first time someone of wealth has escaped prison in the last few years.

So much for justice for all.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
So have I. Thankfully not with my kids. And to this day, I want to slowly kill the animal. Sorry to hear that one of your children was harmed.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Well, no.

Been there. Never felt that way...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
We all say wow until the child is ours.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Wow. Just wow.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
Can't agree with that. I support the most inhumane cruelty possible, ONLY if they were found guilty in the court of law.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Why go to the cost and time of cutting business off, if guilty a 20 ft section of rope and a tree MUCH cheaper!

Keller TX

Username hidden
(537 posts)
I propose all child molesters be castrated. They don't deserve a jury trial if they have failed my proposed test. They should be placed under a sodium pentothal study to determine exactly what they did, and if they did force the child to perform sexual acts or if they tortured the kid, off with their cock and balls. No further action, just de-nutation and goodbye. Cheap, fast, effective with no danger of repeat offenses. Probably have a potent deterrent effect on would be molesters, too.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(573 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F