Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
What the Fugg happend to the WTF thread Now ?????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1880   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, you are simply wrong this time, sorry

it is 100% because this country is so damn litigious. The second something hapened to a movie theater, most of the people/or family would sue everyone involved. its how this country has become. this is not a fear, its fact that would happen. Its good business for the movie theaters to not show it.

i would absolutely go to see the movie on xmas if it was showing.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1329 posts)
I don't generally reply to most of your posts, since most of your arguments amount to little more than "Oh yeah? Republicans / conservatives are worse." It's pretty pointless.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
"Or at least, I was until that last post, which so immeasurably ridiculous "

VA for the most part I agree with you, but if you scroll way way back into the "gun" thread you will come across a good number of people all of them conservatives, who advised everyone , as they already have, to stock up on enough ammo to supply a small country, because they were so worried what would happen if BHO got elected.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
You know, a lot of people think you aren't real, Robert. I know you are, partly because having lived in Canada (where there are more of you) I have known some, and also because you use the same handle elsewhere on the web (don't blame me for that - if I did something stupid like call myself vabeachcouple33 in the vanilla world I would deserve the consequences of it). If this is all an act, you deserve an Oscar for your consistent performance. But I'm quite sure it's not.

Or at least, I was until that last post, which so immeasurably ridiculous that I really wonder if a person could be that whacked out and still somehow survive on a day to day basis without getting hit by a car or otherwise injured, probably as a result of irritating someone to the point of violence. How do you do it?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Do you know what brought this fear mongering about? You, you republicans and few democrats who will never stop fearing the night.

Your fear that compells you to have the latest automatic assault weapons, because someone might some day attack you.

Your fear of people in a third world nation, who might co duct random acts of terror.

Your fear of the communist that gave us two hot wars and one Cold War.

Your fear of everything, spread like a cancer, and thus every business leader fears their shadow. It's why military officers shoot cowards in war... Because your cowardness spreads.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
also the movie wasnt just pulled, it was being refused to be shown by theaters. thats not sonys fault

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1329 posts)
You have to remember Sony is a Japanese company and Sony and N Korea are not the best of friends and NK has threatened Japan almost every day. Launching missiles toward and over Japan on a regular basis and threating every except China doesn't help.

I can understand Sony's pulling the film because of the threats against the movie houses here in the US that show the movie. Should they have done it, don't know way above my pay grade. Besides, I hardly ever go to the movies, but my grand kids do.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
I saw that and laughed my ass off. You mean they won't now???

"So ronery... so ronery...."

Like I said. They are not afraid of North Korea. They are afraid of the American court system.

This really sucks. I'm sure the movie will be released somehow. But this is pathetic and embarassing.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Did you see that some theaters were going to screen Team America: World Police instead?

But Paramount pulled the plug on that one.

When did we become such pussies?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17436 posts)
This is what I mean. Sony isn't afraid of the North Korean government. They are afraid of the American government.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1880   End
TOPIC: W T F