Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sexy:

For those who have eyes, there is a life lesson the schools teach the students by doing this. It is called the power employers wield. If you cross your employer (political views are included), then you are punished by them.

Your Grand daughter was used as the example, in hopes of teaching her to be more humble to authority... So that when she goes from the world of learning (thus she was taught to be humble to authority, by the loss of grade points) to the world of the adult where your employment and possibly your career can be ended by one employer, she would be prepared for it.

The internet has made employment both easier and harder at the same time. Job search sites have made it possible to find a job in a city or town on the west coast, while you live on the East coast. However the double edged sword of the internet is that employers may now pool employee information and share names of who they should not hire.

Some states try and make this pooling of names illegal or unethical, however there is almost no method of stopping it, as the investigators must prove that a decision to hire or not, was based upon that data.

To compound the problem further, the employer may yet hire the perspective employee, but then fire them quickly as to avoid the problems associated with the use of such internet employee pooling sites.

In a day and age where the quality of the produced product is more subjective, it is increasingly more difficult to prove wrong doing on the employers part and thus your (employees) resume is tarnished with each lost job. More over, the application process once required only 2 previous employers, now more employers want 3 to 4 previous employers on a job application.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8183 posts)
Same thing happened to my Granddaughter at the University of Delaware. Two different professors pushing leftist agenda's and not teaching the class about what they paid for got pissed at her when she objected. Being a bit like her GD, she probably made her points in a non politically correct manner; and was punished two grade points in each course for her attitude. She changed schools, but the university sure didn't shit can the professors cum politicians.

In my entire life I have never seen our country so emotionally divided about so many issues.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1388 posts)
And the two of you must suffer from reading compensation issues as well.

VAbeach opened with a copy and past of a posting relating to a college laying some sort of smack down on a student organization. I stated how I disliked censorship and gave an example of what censorship is not. (my protest against SyFy channel for taking their good programming off the air.)

Vabeach then replies with the following.

"Robert, your reading comprehension skills suck dirty moose schlong. This story was about a school smacking down an email written by a leader of a student organization."

To which I stated that this is a form of censorship. It is censorship, because the school has taken action against its students, which if it were my school, would cause the professors to not endorse their students resumes.

As such, said student would not be allowed to graduate, as they could not pass the final requirement for their resume class. Any suit against the school would end in defeat, as said student would be unable to prove that the school's actions and dislike for said student, caused the professors to not sign the resume. (the student will be unable to prove the cause that no school professor or teacher would sign their resume)

Without the resume, there is no diploma. This in effect holds the students hostage to the schools ideals and policies, there by a form of censorship is imposed.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8183 posts)
Oh I thought you meant for work. Smith Falls has fallen on hard times in recent years as traffic on Hwy 15 has dropped a lot since Hwy 406 opened and bypasses it, and then the Hershey chocolate factory closed.

Cute little town.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22642 posts)
"Smith Falls? What the hell did you go there for? "

Fishing the Rideau of course. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18266 posts)
I know that. I knew exactly what you were referring to and was pretending to have missed your point. I was attempting to be amusing.

Funny fail on my part.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22642 posts)
My post was prompted by the post before yours, which went off on some tangent about resumes. My point being that there seems to be something in the water lately preventing people from being able to get the point.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
Maybe. What's your point?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22642 posts)
Is there a special course they teach on how to routinely miss the point?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
Speaking of "blessed places" with French people....

Someone - I forget who - tried to identify the country in the world which was most "blessed" in terms of its geography and natural resources. Most agreeable climate, lack of natural disasters, quality of farmland, reliable water resources, etc. Basically, all things considered, what's the best chunk of real estate on the planet?

The answer was France. No hurricanes, major earthquakes, horrible winters, blistering summers, deserts or wastelands. Plenty of (mostly) good climate, rich farmland, reliable rainfall, and natural resources. Just a tidbit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22642 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F