W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710941
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1614   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes lower alcohol content liquors will go bad, as well as creamed liquors, those requiring refrigeration, and certain cordials. Most straight liquors will last so long as you dont leave them in a speed rack with the pourer in them.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
the first Thanksgiving my husband and I were dating we went to his best friends mom's for dinner. I was sort of hung over and shell shocked since he had told me the night before after several glasses of wine that he loved me (we had been dating 2 weeks lol) which caused me to be sick for hours. His best friends dad pulled out some old cordials...Harvey's does go bad as well as a few of the others. Bad evening....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
LOL I have 3 bottles of Johnny- 1 black, 2 red that are over 40 years old. One is from the year I was born. So long as they are in a bottle and sealed they don't go bad.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
We slipped a fifth of Jack, a condom, and a Twinkie in the time capsule we buried our senior year of high school. We were the 25th graduating class and planned to open it 25 years later. Well, I wasn't around for the unearthing and my two friends who for years claimed dibs on the Twinkie are no longer with us. So, I don't think anyone gave it a go, but I understand the Jack was still good.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
about 10 years longer then eternity.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I heard about it today on the news. I read about it tonight. some people may have to stock up. What is the shelf life of a twinkie anyway?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Say it ain't so! First Hubig's Pies burns down and now this. Pretty soon, I'll be enlisting the help of one of our on-line chemists to unravel the secret recipe that is the Twinkie.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
WTF is going on W/ hostess? a factory has closed, employees on strike. I sure hope the supplies don't start to dwindle....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
I tipped a gas attended $20 on the day after they rationed the gas here into odd/even days. He let me fill up on a day that I wasn't supposed to {WEG}

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Odor is not gender based, so I would imagine yes.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1614   End
TOPIC: W T F