W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ht tp://w ww.msnbc.c om/msnbc/anadarko-petroleum-five-billion-doj-settlement-environment-pollution-cleanup

I bet you that the real cost of the clean up exceeds 5 billion USD. I say these courts need to tell these companies need to pay what ever the cos of cleanup is. The state or federal government cleans it up, or hires a company to clean it up and sends the responsible company the bill.

Those polluting, need to be made to pay for the shit they take in our living rooms. Pay the full cost of the clean up.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
I never liked any of the Bush and if they run Jeb we will not even vote.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
WTF! Jeb Bush says that the mule train crossing our southern boarders bringing in all the drugs in are ".....just doing it out of LOVE for their families".... Yes, he says it's illegal, but it's not a felony. All he wants is for every illegal to spread the LOVE.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(711 posts)
OMG, Sorry VAB, I didn't realize you were quoting a dingbat, not spouting off yourself. It just wasn't like you, so it shook me up. My apologies.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(565 posts)
I think if you'll read my post carefully, you'll see that what this is is a collection of tweets from a candidate for Congress, contesting Eric Cantor's House seat.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
WTF! VAB, please re-read your last diatribe and see if it reminds you of something Bobbieboy would write? Did somebody piss in your cool aide this morning? Did you really write that?

I have been to three Tea Party meetings in NJ, and I have to say they were a very respectful group of people who were 98% interested in 3 main things: 1)The National Debt is out of hand and they are really worried about what effect that will have. 2) Our Government is getting too big for us to financially support, it's making too many rules for us to understand, and it doesn't even understand the rules it continues to make (Obamacare, for instance) 3) Our economy is weakening as a direct result of the above two items.

I could find absolutely no indication of whackyness. These were sober people deeply concerned. They were mostly in the age range between 40 and 80, although some younger people were there.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(565 posts)
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) is of course up for re-election in November like everyone else in the House. While the seat is widely expected to remain in his hands, the Democrats have to run SOMEONE against him.

Well, they found "someone". Surely they could have found someone better than this guy. A sampling of his tweets. Most of these are just in the last few hours.... is this guy PP in disguise?

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014

If you are a member or supporter of the @NRA I don't want your support. Joining the @NRA is like joining the crybaby association

the NRA is a god awful fear mongering group and those who support the NRA are pure trash

Anyone who supports Obama hating get off my train. Anyone who supports sucking the tit of the NRA get off my train.

Members of the @NRA have very low IQs. They have a trigger finger mentality.

We need to use the IRS to look at the money going into the tea party and the @NRA [well there's a new idea]

It's my belief to root out the true terrorists in America we need to use every option to look at the books of the tea party

The Tea Party is a terrorist group. They are funded by big money like the Koch Bros and fronted by those too stupid too notice

@SarahPalinUSA too explain it- she's a teen sex expert in Alaska. Busy thumping bibles while Bristol was getting around

When I am elected I will go to war with these groups. I will pursue the @nra & destroy them. I will get the IRS to audit the tea party

Yet you sit here and tweet me repeatedly.Go get a wife, a dog. Pathetic. No one to love.

Bible thumpers need to realize You pray to god everyday that abortion is ended and yet it remains. God must not have a issue with it.

If elected I promise WAR on the tea party, @FoxNews, @NRA and other trash

I think the RW is all riled up today because it's essentially a southern holiday with Wrestlemania on TV tonight.

If you hate what I say, why do you listen and reply LOL. I laugh and enjoy it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I was about to bring it right back here, by copying and pasting T's description of Jesus and comparing it to Obama...but I decided against it :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Interesting that it got moved there.

I think Sed probably started it in Politics because she felt the move to Politics was inevitable. I'm actually a little surprised that it has not become especially political.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Really?

People in the Open forum are afraid to discuss anything controversial.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F