Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1933   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tell more about that laser Technology, 2Saints. Is it Magnetohydrodynamics?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1241 posts)
downgrading our country Militarily

That's not necessarily true, at least not when it comes to the Navy, they seem to be putting new ships and technology out on the seas. They just finished fitting battle ships with a new laser defense weapon that will save millions at just under a dollar a shot compared to 7200 per missile, Boeing is working to fit one on a 747 for the Air Force.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Thank God for Patriots huh? and they are out there.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5156 posts)
ISIS has released a video claiming they will behead President Obama.

Inside the White House.

Soon.

So far they have been able to live up to some of their threats. Something tells me this one won't work out like they hope.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21038 posts)
Why isn't the present administration hauled before Corporations for destroying our national productivity and downgrading our country Militarily and Economically - right before our eyes, and then bragging about how wonderful they are doing. Obama is right... the middle class has been screwed, only he's the one responsible.

Well, I guess they have taught us a lot about how stupidly gullible we are.... that's something at least.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1241 posts)
Why isn't Apple hauled before Congress for a public flogging the way other corporate giants - especially oil companies

This is just my view from my position in life.

Apple makes their money selling luxuries. As a matter of fact I don't own one Apple product. So how much they make or what they charge for their products has no bearing on my life.

Now the oil companies on the other hand have a huge impact on my every day life. with out gas and oil I am literally dead in the water. And when gas was running 3.70 plus it take a large chunk of profit out of my pocket. ( I have to fill my 30 gallon tank at lest 2 to 3 times a week) so when the oil companies are making record profits while the high price of gas was breaking the backs of the middle class of course there was a great deal of annomisity toward the oil compaines.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Twonk breath?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4258 posts)
I agree with TBR we need to get rid of the first and worst of all the air pollutants that has ever plagued the earth.

Anyone know what was the first and worst of all air pollutants on earth is?

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(483 posts)
Toxic "waist"?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21038 posts)
You pretty much can't buy anything that does not use some kind of exploitive something or other.

If they are not exploiting their workers, they are raping the environment for raw materials. If they are not raping the environment, they are releasing toxic stuff that will give us all cancer.

That's the best Robert impression I can give...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17731 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1933   End
TOPIC: W T F