Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1881   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Va beach. What was the press and the democrats rally cry last election? Romney was a scrupulous business man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and made so much money he was out of touch with the average American. Politics is based off of perception not reality. That's why I made the statement I did.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
This irritates me about both parties. Democrats portray Republican voters as either billionaire baby-eaters or inbred trailer trash, depending on what suits their needs at that moment. Likewise, Republicans portray Democrat voters as either rich elitist snobs or welfare moms, depending on what suits their needs at that moment.

The commonality is that those leading the parties are not people like you and I. They all (convincingly to some) try to pretend they are, and they both play to the masses who vote for them.

Rush Limbaugh once said that "politics is show business for ugly people". While not entirely true, I agree with the basic point - it's all a show.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
LOL Thats why the Dems beating the drum about how evil rich people are makes me laugh. How stupid can people be really. Fucking amazing.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
You think there is a vast difference between the $105 million the Clintons are worth vs $250 million for the Romneys, or $390 million the Kerrys are worth???

I guess GHWB and GWB are the minimum wage earners among them, worth only around $25 million each.

Come on.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Before people jump and say most candidates are multi millionaries. I mean people with the worth in the hundreds of millions.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
LOL. Romney. If they put him up again you can welcome Ms Clinton to the whitehouse. Don't know when the republicans will learn that the American people will not vote in a multi-millionaire or a son, close friend of the old guard republicans.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
fingers crossed!!!!! LOL

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
"LQQK, Maybe you should be paid for your services!!!!"

What would you suggest...lol. Lets give it a few more days, Too early to get our hopes up.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
LQQK,

Maybe you should be paid for your services!!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
"WTF, "What The Fuck", LQQK has his head up his ass and it is stuck and he can't get it out."

HFT I'm really glad you don't have your head up your ass so that you will be able to see that there will be a Democratic POTUS in office for the remainder of your angry old white man's life.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1881   End
TOPIC: W T F