W T F : Swingers Discussion 208347101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
What the Fugg happend to the WTF thread Now ?????
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gollie Geee

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(707 posts)
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Is "commi" short for "committed to a mental health facility for an undetermined period of time"?

Youse young guys and your interweb speak confuse us geezers.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Until then, you will just have to deal with the fact that I will be left, more left, and if need be, commi, so to provide for the needs of my countrymen who you would just as soon allow be kicked to the curb... So a manager of a store can pay their employees poverty wage."

First- The manager of the store doesn't "pay" the wage, the owner pays the wage.

Second- Can you explain how you, being left leaning and earning a low wage, are going to provide for the needs of your countrymen?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Can you imagine what a total wreck this country would be if populated with, say, 20% of Bobbie Clueless, but certain, Nitwits?

OOPS, I think we are getting close!

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(564 posts)
Toomuch, when you figure it out let me know. The poor baby just loves his minimum wage job and that's all he needs to get along with the rest of the world. Hey Robert don't forget to wear your coal mask and keep your canary fed in your car so he doesn't die on you. You may have to pay for a second one.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(707 posts)
I really don't even know how to respond to that. O.o

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(619 posts)
rdy:

Yeah, so why don't you and the business community, begin working hard to make money? You guys all seem to think that you are owed something from the very government subsidizing a ever larger number of your countrymen... Maybe if you reversed this trend... I might be a little more warm towards self professed businessmen.

Until then, you will just have to deal with the fact that I will be left, more left, and if need be, commi, so to provide for the needs of my countrymen who you would just as soon allow be kicked to the curb... So a manager of a store can pay their employees poverty wage.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
WOW Robert Business 101. Thanks I missed that course when I started my 3 businesses and I gota let you know Robert....Business is about MONEY. You know it's the same rant, you need to work hard to make MONEY.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(707 posts)
Toomuch:

No, you are not in business to do paper work, paper work is the responsibility of the boss. The boss them delegates operations to a manager, the manager who is responsible for getting jobs done and making the boss money.

What you are, are a product of doing more with less. Someplace along the line, you small business people cut out managers and Forman, thinking you can control everything. As the owner of a business, your job is to do te paper work, the actual knuckle busting is the job of a underling.

If you are not able to command such a payment from clients, them you are not in a ideal are to do business, as you are not able to command payments, which free you, the boss to do your job.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
I effectively pay more in tax than I bring home. This doesn't count accountants and sales taxes.

Business fail right and left because they can't keep up with the shit-ton of crap about 2.7MILLION federal employee's can dish out. How man State and Local employee's are there you think. I'm always getting a letter about something I'm supposed to be doing.

I hate that, I'm not in business to do paper work and pay taxes. I swear sometimes I wonder if if I could just buy an island in the middle of the pacific, move there and pick banana's and coconuts.

Maybe my wife will let me bring 21 near naked hula girls with us.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(619 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F