Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
What the Fugg happend to the WTF thread Now ?????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1699   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Um, but he is right. People turn to crime, because there are too few honest jobs that make work worth doing.

Your greed, has made crime profitable.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
This is the sort of mushheads we are raising these days... anyone who doesn't think that other Robertesque people exist ought to call their ideas into question....

A Georgetown University (GU) student who says he was mugged at gunpoint says he “can hardly blame" his assailants.

Senior Oliver Friedfeld and his roommate were held at gunpoint and mugged recently. However, the GU student isn’t upset. In fact he says he “can hardly blame [his muggers].”

Friedfeld claims it is the pronounced inequality gap in Washington, D.C. that has fueled these types of crimes. He also says that as a middle-class man, he does not have the right to judge his muggers.

“Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as ‘thugs?’” asks Friedfeld. “It’s precisely this kind of ‘otherization’ that fuels the problem.”

“If we ever want opportunistic crime to end, we should look at ourselves first. Simply amplifying police presence will not solve the issue. Police protect us by keeping those ‘bad people’ out of our neighborhood, and I’m grateful for it. And yet, I realize it’s self-serving and doesn’t actually fix anything.”

Friedfeld suggests that the “privileged” adapt to normalized crime, until the wrongs of the past are righted.

“The millennial generation is taking over the reins of the world, and thus we are presented with a wonderful opportunity to right some of the wrongs of the past,” writes Friedfeld. “Until we do so, we should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we’re not playing them.”

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
Err yeah. What he said.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2764 posts)
Good idea. Then you could have Gruberious Jellious Pectenas, absolutely nobody would understand you, and you could feel sanctimoniously haughty..

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
That reminds me I need to work on my pectins at the gym this morning.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2764 posts)
Too much pectin makes me jellious.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
Toomuch;

Oh stop being jellious that you couldn't cash in on their market, they are not doing anything the right doesn't already do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
yeah because he makes a shit ton off every single one of those incidents. Disgusting hypocrite is exactly what Sharpton and Jackson both are. They rake in the cash off the backs of the people they claim to help.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2764 posts)
Wait - there's more!

"Every time there's a Sean Bell or a Ferguson or a Trayvon Martin, we go through my taxes. It's the same agreement y'all."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
And? Well, DUH, He's right. But that's probably the first sensible utterance I have ever heard from him. Sure you have that right, VA?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1699   End
TOPIC: W T F