Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics WV B and B might lose buisness license over lifestyle
TOPIC: WV B and B might lose buisness license over lifestyle
Created by: dbltroublewv
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just wanted to vent (and share this disturbing story). There is a Bed and Breafast called the Rosemont here in WV that is currently fighting to stay in buisness.

It turns out that the owners had an alternate website called Our House On The Hill that had information about lifestyles get togethers held at the manor. Someone "stumbled" onto the site and recognized pics of Rosemont posted there.

Now the town is trying to shut down the website and are saying that lifestyle parties are a violation of Rosemont's business license.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Angel believes that if it's not San Francisco then it's a "conservative" city.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Here is a link to the history of the story as reported in the local paper there.

h t t p :// weirtondailytimes . com/include/search . asp

(Just remove the extra spaces where you past this link.)

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I just wanted to vent (and share this disturbing story). There is a Bed and Breafast called the Rosemont here in WV that is currently fighting to stay in buisness.

It turns out that the owners had an alternate website called Our House On The Hill that had information about lifestyles get togethers held at the manor. Someone "stumbled" onto the site and recognized pics of Rosemont posted there.

Now the town is trying to shut down the website and are saying that lifestyle parties are a violation of Rosemont's business license.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: WV B and B might lose buisness license over lifestyle