Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › WV B and B might lose buisness license over lifestyle
TOPIC: WV_B_and_B_might_lose_buisness_license_over_lifestyle
Created by: dbltroublewv
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just wanted to vent (and share this disturbing story). There is a Bed and Breafast called the Rosemont here in WV that is currently fighting to stay in buisness.

It turns out that the owners had an alternate website called Our House On The Hill that had information about lifestyles get togethers held at the manor. Someone "stumbled" onto the site and recognized pics of Rosemont posted there.

Now the town is trying to shut down the website and are saying that lifestyle parties are a violation of Rosemont's business license.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Angel believes that if it's not San Francisco then it's a "conservative" city.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Here is a link to the history of the story as reported in the local paper there.

h t t p :// weirtondailytimes . com/include/search . asp

(Just remove the extra spaces where you past this link.)

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I just wanted to vent (and share this disturbing story). There is a Bed and Breafast called the Rosemont here in WV that is currently fighting to stay in buisness.

It turns out that the owners had an alternate website called Our House On The Hill that had information about lifestyles get togethers held at the manor. Someone "stumbled" onto the site and recognized pics of Rosemont posted there.

Now the town is trying to shut down the website and are saying that lifestyle parties are a violation of Rosemont's business license.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: WV B and B might lose buisness license over lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.