WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS : Swingers Discussion 890841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS
TOPIC: WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty I am with you with one exception: Abortion - conservative * with exceptions.

*There are times when abortion is appropriate - but it's not my place to determine that. Let me qualify my statement:

Growing up in a "barrio" in New York City, you see many abortions for the sake of abortions. You will see this in most ghettos. I had a friend who had 2 kids and 3 or 4 abortions - she just liked unprotected sex.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
let's see jim i'll rate myself

monetary policy/conservative

fiscal policy/ conservative

same sex marriage/ liberal

climate chage/ Myth (so probably conservative)

if you'd like specifics as.

abortion/ liberal

tort reform/ conservative

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
If science is not based on politics, why is the global warming debate so politicized?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
most democrats are afriad of their own shadow. WOuldn't surprise me they're afraid of real people at a race.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
AND no I don't think they are quite to the lunitic neocommie fringe as some of you are...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
no jnm, see they have earned my respect and and vice versa, big difference there. We know how each other feels and think so there is no need to keep discussing the differences.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It is a stupid qualifier and even if I did not do the activity they are banning, there stupidity would preclude us from contacting them.

Even I have liberals, mainly good democrats, but a few libs I consider friends. They are not as idiotic as the libs posts here and we seldom discuss politics. Of course the area I live in has 85% Republicans and that is a good thing for the local economy. Bill even visited here and had a hundred or 2 hillary supporters over for dinner at our local democrats restaurant.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Gotta put this one in for the Mrs.

Tony Stewart rules!!!! Go 20!!!!!! (That's a Stewart shirt she's wearing, or half wearing, there.)

I personally enjoyed NASCAR much more in the old days, before it became so corporatized (is that a word?). Richard Petty is the man.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Well unless gore or hillary are at the track, then you would have have exposed people to hoof in mouth disease.......lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
DJ, I know you have tracks up there but the sport is perceived to be a Southern one with a bunch of illiterate rednecks watching, you see it all the time in peoples prejudices, press and like I said even here in profiles.

The Libs are idiots, we can agree on that point.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS