WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS : Swingers Discussion 89084101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS
TOPIC: WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus and influenza ..vaccines?? LOL Why.

hepatitis A...transmitted oral=fecal. I'm not planning to rim anyone at the races. But maybe Sen. Craig should consider this one before the next layover.

hepatitis B...Sexually or Blood to Blood. Planning on sharing a needle at the event? How about sexual intercourse? Otherwise all good.

DPT...Should have those regardless. The idea that only NASCAR fans get the flu is well stupid.

This sounds just like a paranoid dream of some idiot. More likely to be a problem? Going to the hospital for a procedure.. or driving to the event. Incredible

mischief doesn't rim politicians, God knows where their brown nosing has taken them?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
And that is exactly my point. Data can be manipulated in any number of ways to get the outcome you desire. All by being within the accepted boundaries of accepted scientific practice.

Welcome to the real world. It's kinda messy, but it is the only one we have.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
JNM Churchhill downs? Most of your Nascar fans are dems moderate but dems, and most who attend the kentucky Derby are Republican, your rich if you will, please define the appeal for you to go there.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I doubt that zero, you are the gay blade here, then of course you have not enough money to own your trailer, let alone a condo, speak in delirious stupidity and then, the best of all is you are an anti American NeoCommie trying to destroy America...the end.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
They will find fewer disease at a NASCAR event than at the rear entrance/exit of our gay pride bi and gay men...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I don't particularrly care for nascar races or F1. BUt to suggest you need shots to go to an event is really really rude. typical demcorat out of touch with average americans.

Think you'd need shoots to go to an art gallery in NYC before a nascar race.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what's a twinkie boy?

and i just fear nascar events although i picture a lot of drunken chicks in cut off jean shorts...can anyone confirm???

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
tbr,

so because i sad MOSt democrats are afraid of their own shadow you somehow take that to mean I"m some kind of wimp?

sorry twinkie boy.... you're way off on that.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"most democrats are afraid of their own shadow."

I am afraid of no one.

And based on your comments, all I would have to do is object a bit and you would fold like a house of cards.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"I said it's not SUPPOSED to be. It is because of the Gov't dollars involved."

I don't deal much with what is supposed to be. I am an applied scientist. I deal with what is.

So again, why is the debate about global warming so politicized?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: WASHINGTON DEMOCRATS FEAR HEPATITUS AT NASCAR EVENTS