Voter registration fraud doesn't exist you say : Swingers Discussion 210098
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVoter registration fraud doesn't exist you say
TOPIC: Voter registration fraud doesn't exist you say
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
youtube.c om/watch?v=q_iJfnbMzI0&feature=youtu.be

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sproul in Oregon"

Sproul, the ticking time bomb that the Rethuglicans don't want to talk about.

Hmmm... three weeks? I think the timing should be just about perfect....

See 'Predictions!' thread for more!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Earlier this week former employees of Sproul & Associates (operating under the name Voters Outreach of America), a firm hired by the Republican National Committee to register voters, told a Nevada TV station that their supervisors systematically tore up Democratic registrations.

The accusations are backed by physical evidence and appear credible. Officials have begun a criminal investigation into reports of similar actions by Sproul in Oregon.

Republicans claim, of course, that they did nothing wrong - and that besides, Democrats do it, too. But there haven't been any comparably credible accusations against Democratic voter-registration organizations. And there is a pattern of Republican efforts to disenfranchise Democrats, by any means possible.

[Maybe it's time to eat cooked long-taill urls as the lead in this topic.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
What a welcome Saturday chuckle.

The Yemenite schooled by the jive poet........

Silly season indeed!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Remember when I wrote about the Tea Party "True The Vote" thugs in another topic? It turns out that a local candidate backed by Cathy Engelbrecht, president of True The Vote, is registered and voting in two states. (Which is a felony in Texas.) So Engelbrecht is running around the country, screaming about Democratic voter fraud.

Isn't it ironic? And predictable? Clueless in Texas. The candidate is Bruce Fleming. How was his fraudulent duplicity discovered? A concerned citizen for prevention of voter fraud received a tip. "To be honest with you, the tip was Mr. Fleming had bragged to Rick Miller that he had voted twice against Barack Obama," said Don Bankston of the Texas State Democratic Party.

There's black hole in the universe where clueless politicians will be judged for fraudulent duplicity.

[Maybe it's time to delete that long-tail url in the topic.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
“A KOLO 8 viewer caught one example on his cell phone Friday.

Noticing a man registering voters outside the main post office on Vassar he says he couldn’t believing what he was hearing as he passed. So he returned to engage the man in conversation and took video of it all on his cell phone..

It all seemed normal at first.

“It’s your last hour to register to vote,” the man said.

“Are you registering both parties?” our viewer asked.

The man said yes, but then the conversation took the same strange turn our viewer thought he’d heard in passing.

“Could you do me a favor?” the man asked. “Mark non-partisan on there. I’ll get credit for it. I don’t get credit for Democrats.

I am a Democrat,” he continued. “So I still do Democrats if I have to, but I’m working for the Republican Party. I have to get two an hour and I don’t get credit for Democrats.”

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Amusing long-tail urls in the topic are less intelligent than ocean mollusks seeking daily raw bars.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Amusing long-tail urls in the topic are less entertaining the binturongs at Sea World.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=q_iJfnbMzI0&feature=youtu.be

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16827 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Voter registration fraud doesn't exist you say