Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame : Swingers Discussion 824471087
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   87 to 87 of 87 
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's really an issue between he and his family and God, and that has been dealt with, thankfully," said Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C. "He's a very good friend. He's a great legislator. So certainly I accept his apology, and hopefully it won't have any effect on his service here."

Asked if the matter might undermine Vitter's reputation as a social conservative, DeMint replied, "Yeah, that's part of being in leadership. If you fail to live up to standards you set for yourself, then obviously that hurts. That's what all of us fear most, that we're going to discredit ourselves and no longer be effective."

"We all think that we're not vulnerable to something like that happening," DeMint said, "but the fact is this can be a very lonely and isolating place to be away from your family. So I'm certainly not going to judge him because I don't want that kind of pressure on me."

ahhhhhh, the pressure of not banging a hooker, the HORROR!!! haha, politicians can be soo stupid sometimes

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   87 to 87 of 87 
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame