Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame : Swingers Discussion 824471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 87 of 87 
User Details are only visible to members.
I applaud Vitter's handling of this matter...refreshing when you look back and see how the clinton's have handled their own sex scandals.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Dzzy,

Do you live up to your personal values, morales and goals each and everyday? I don't know anyone who does.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
i agree that the both forums are "silly" but i think this one is less so only because of his sanctimonious posititions on marriage and abortion..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
This topic is just as silly as the Al Gore's son forum. Vitter and his wife already settled this as a personal matter in 2002. The incidents took place between 1999 and 2001, ALMOST 8 fucking years ago. When he was confronted about it publicly he stood up, admitted it and took the hit. As I said in the other thread the American people, most Democrats, most Republicans and most independents, are a forgiving people. They don't expect politicians to be perfect, but they also do not want politicians to lie to them when they are found to be human.

Bernard Goldberg made a great point last week when he pointed out that many Democrats, mostly the far left liberals, will forgive mass murderers like Tookie Williams and Jack Henry Abbott when they write children’s books or poetry but not a Republican or a Conservative who slipped for his or her values. Williams never apologized or showed any remorse for those he brutally tortured and killed. Abbott, after getting paroled, because people like Norman Mailer actually appeared before his parole board, became the darling of the left “enlightened” crowd, at swank dinner parties and speaking engagements. At least until something strange happened….he went out and killed again. Like Mr. Goldberg I find that liberal thinking and judgment sadly ironic and disingenuous.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Jeanette Maier on Tuesday said Vitter was once a client of the Canal Street brothel. She pleaded guilty to running the operation in 2002. Vitter won his seat in the U.S. Senate in 2004.

Saying he was a "decent guy" who appeared to be in need of company when he visited the brothel, Maier added unexpected details to a scandal enveloping the first-term Republican.

"As far as the girls coming out after seeing David, all they had was nice things to say. It wasn't all about sex. In fact, he just wanted to have somebody listen to him, you know. And I said his wife must not be listening," Maier said in an interview with The Associated Press.

Now his wife may have forgiven him banging a hooker, this one i think will be a tougher pill to swallow!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
well, i guess it means he DID get fucked but he hopes he doesnt get fuckin caught!! haha

i bet seeing janet jackson's boob on the tv was probably responsible!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"It's really an issue between he and his family and God, and that has been dealt with, thankfully," said Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C. "He's a very good friend. He's a great legislator. So certainly I accept his apology, and hopefully it won't have any effect on his service here."

Asked if the matter might undermine Vitter's reputation as a social conservative, DeMint replied, "Yeah, that's part of being in leadership. If you fail to live up to standards you set for yourself, then obviously that hurts. That's what all of us fear most, that we're going to discredit ourselves and no longer be effective."

"We all think that we're not vulnerable to something like that happening," DeMint said, "but the fact is this can be a very lonely and isolating place to be away from your family. So I'm certainly not going to judge him because I don't want that kind of pressure on me."

ahhhhhh, the pressure of not banging a hooker, the HORROR!!! haha, politicians can be soo stupid sometimes

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 87 of 87 
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame