Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame : Swingers Discussion 824471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i did not have sexual relations with that woman.... haha

great line actually........what are sexual relations? haha

i did forget about perjury, he should have resigned imho. still deserves respect.

dont forget i voted for bush I twice... i generally LOVE bush, just not this idiot

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i don't disagree with the first part of ur post ak, as for the second i don't think 1 or 3 or more acts of sex takes away from his service to our country. whether you hate, love him, etc being the president, running for president, etc. are life altering, all consuming efforts... commands respect

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
phew that's a full republican bus...

i already posted the Frank censure vote, something like 408 to 18...

once again, ancient history...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
HoA White House spokesman expressed disappointment in the 62-year-old lawmaker, who pleaded guilty earlier this month to a charge stemming from an undercover police operation last June in a Minneapolis airport bathroom.

Others in the GOP were more harsh. "Senator Craig pled guilty to a crime involving conduct unbecoming a senator," said Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn. "He should resign."

Craig "represents the Republican Party," said Rep. Pete Hoekstra of Michigan, who called the behavior unacceptable and was the first in a steadily lengthening list of GOP members of Congress calling on Craig to quit.

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., also urged Craig to step down, as did a handful of Republican House members, including Jeff Miller and Ginny Brown-Waite of Florida, Mark Souder of Indiana, Bobby Jindal of Louisiana and Ron Lewis of Kentucky.

One GOP senator who did not call for Craig to resign - Missouri's Kit Bond - said he was praying for Craig and his family but still called Craig's conduct intolerable.

"It is unacceptable for a member of Congress to be soliciting sex in public restrooms," Bond said.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
you should know about sneaking around pissed on bathroom floors...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If JNM thinks Craig had an inappropriate action wonder what he thinks of clinton in the oral office? oh not the same? imaging the libs bashing gays...lol

Like I said before IF it had been a LIB all we would hear is why are you picking on him, he would have still had his committee seats and no lib would ask him to resign... How about cleaning your own house first??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
add another post...

DJ and others,

let me put it out to u... what do u think of Sen Craig and his conduct? (the act, the conduct after the act, the guilty plea, the denial of being gay, the statements i did nothing).. see if u can do it without addressing liberals, dems or frank, clinton, kennedy, or any other politician..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
and let me further add that not one "right" poster addressed the real craig issue or made any comment about him, his conduct, etc since this thread took this turn... all the posts have been clinton this, frank that, etc etc

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
repub does something bad..... u guys say bla bla liberal media, what about this lib that did that, what about that lib that did that....

it's ridicuous.

and the same thing applies the other way... but give me something other than barney or kennedy....

or even better say on this issue the guy is a total loser and then move on..

if a dem/lib did something wrong then i say F them too.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Okay....why is he a loser? Because he's a faggot or because he goes to airport bathrooms for queer sex? Which one?

i didnt misread anything......

so the thread turns to a current Senator "problem" and you guys bring up something from 30 yrs ago...

what is the double standard, they should ignore this because of kennedy...

i heard this double standard argument many times before.. how do u defeat such an argument because there is no chance to change what happened so long ago.. it is silly really

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 87   End
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame