Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame : Swingers Discussion 824471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron

"a live and let live idea that each citizen can and should control their own morality ===================================

Sounds like the animal kingdom to me. I prefer living with civilized humans and rules."

Well you apparantly can't decide for yourself what is moral or immoral and need others (the republican party) dictating your morals for you.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Jack/Destin

I included in my post why the reps "cull their own". They have to as they are the party claiming the moral high ground but yet recently they are the ones getting caught with their fingers in the moral cookie jar.

I have also stated that Jefferson is most probably quilty but in the zeal to get him they (FBI) obviously fucked up their search and seizure and got caught up in a violation of constitutional rights and therefore can't get any evidence they found admitted.

Now I'm curious Jack. You stated that this congress bragged saying they would be the most ethical and that they have failed miserably. Just exactly what ethics has this congress failed on miserably? Who knows, give me some examples and I may agree with you. Now first off, you can't use Jefferson because he predates this congress' beginnings as the "cold" cash was two years ago under a republican controlled congress. So what ethical violations? And it takes more than one to constitute "failing miserably".

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I don't know but we DO know where the glue came from...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
and applying his new toupe to cover up his comb over...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
St Pete, at least the Republicans call their own on it, the Libs let theirs keep playing with pages, taking kickbacks and lying, even let them stay on committee's. Nice to see at least 1 party, the Republicans do the right thing even if it hurts them politically ...certainly will mot see a Lib doing that!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The truth about hypocrisy here is that the Republicans have campaigned since before GW was elected in 2000 as the party of "family values". They campaign upon the soapbox of every citizens morality instead of a live and let live idea that each citizen can and should control their own morality. Now in the wake of about the 3rd sexual scandal just over this summer, it's the Republican's throwing Craig under the bus not the democrats. Don't believe I have heard of one Dem calling for his resignation because the reps are doing it. Which begs the question why? Because they (the reps) are all afraid that this latest nail will drag them all down with Craig in the next election so they are trying to distance themselves from the issue.

So the real hypocrisy is this individual going around campaigning on the "family value" platform and his voting record on gay issues while pleading "quilty" (and therefore not an accusation - now a fact in law) to a gay trist in opposition to his own stated values and voting record. I don't personally care if the man goes or stays, let his constituents vote for him or not next go around as his true colors are exposed and has no credibility left on the family values platform.

His senatorial career is therefore in the "toilet", pun intended.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
btw, 100 posts in about a day!! nice job :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
if it's barney the fatfag i guess it would be craig the cockqueen???

haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Clinton behavior in the 90's predicated the Jihad we are in today. His behavior still burns in my mind and millions of Americans as well....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Civil war blah blah blah, Nazi holacost blah blah blah, ancient history. still burns in the minds of all man kind...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 87   End
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame