Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame : Swingers Discussion 82447
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is someone mysteriously missing today?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
democrat sex scandal, can you say catholic priests?? 99% democrat, damn it now we will never catch up...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well, there is some credibility in the fact that all of the outed Republican gays were firmly anti-gay before they were outed.

I would not be one to profit over their misfortune, however, what you reap may you sow.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
I love it, the star and globe , hustler and others are now considered credible news sources by the Left wing libs...no wonder they are so screwed up...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Deb,

You are not correct. The Democratic congress are a bunch of pussies and refuse to stand up to GWB in any way shape or form.

Opposition party, bullshit.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.

Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems, ''whistle-blower" protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.

Legal scholars say the scope and aggression of Bush's assertions that he can bypass laws represent a concerted effort to expand his power at the expense of Congress, upsetting the balance between the branches of government. The Constitution is clear in assigning to Congress the power to write the laws and to the president a duty ''to take care that the laws be faithfully executed." Bush, however, has repeatedly declared that he does not need to ''execute" a law he believes is unconstitutional.

Note: this is from the Boston Globe from about a year ago. i have no knowledge as to whether that paper is considered "right or left",

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
it's early and i have not fully researched this but what the F about all the executive orders he sign

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I thought this was about Vitter. I believe he got screwed in New Orleans. I saw him in the news trying to do a "Clinton"..."I did not have a sexual relationship with that ho...Wendy 'Ho' Yow."

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
So it is OK for GWB to have them but not a Democrat?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
And are you willing to turn over those powers to President Clinton or President Obama or (horrors) President Kucinich?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
TOPIC: Vitter --A new member of the Republican Hall Of Shame