Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone : Swingers Discussion 772291091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVirginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't find anything on it. Those guys went on an all out assault. The cops didn't have the firepower to take 'em out either. The one guy just walked down the street shooting his rifle while the other guy was driving alongside him.

give me something so I can google this ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I am thinking 95 or 96 I will look it up.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Hey Lucky what year was that Commerce City shooting spree?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Oh and the guy that went "Postal" that time was in Santa Barbara I believe.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
B of A Commerce City Ca. Two armed men went into combat mode. Nah nothing like that happens in Kaliphornication...Bump ER

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"Notice these things seem not to happen In CA (the most liberal state in the union?) as much as they do elsewhere... Contrary to popular beliefe.."

That's bull. The Rodney King riots were out there, and those two guys that suited up in full body armor and wreaked havoc with fully automatic weapons that time were out there too.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Leave it to Noballs to go off the deep end...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
The nature of politics itself is what has held back real common sense gun legislation. (many of you know this)

Extremism on both sides of the issue have left gun ownership squarely where it is right now. Gun-rights organizations fight to hold every open shred of ownership freedom because they know that their opponents are working hard to go in the extreme opposite direction.

Should everyone of the proper age possess or have the ability to own a gun? NO! NO! NO! Unfortunately politics and legislation will err on the side of extremism and not common sense.

Only qualified, SANE, mature adults should be allowed to own a gun. No decent person would had and electric saw or propane torch to an adult who was mentally challenged so why let them have a gun?

Here is something to contemplate. Back when I was in school the APA claimed that 1 in 5 Americans were mentally ill. My kids now tell me that number has changed to 1 in 4 (I didn't look it up) In any large institution or a campus of 26,000 people how does any college administration figure that they won't have a potential problem like this to cope with? (especially since 9-11) What kind of contigency plans did your kids school develop after 9-11?

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Cho is not the victim here, dont spin it. Society did not create this frankinstien, it may have turned its back but society did not create him. He was an angry little man, with blue balls that could not get laid. Because of his attitude the girls shined him on and he was sexually frustrated which led to his cracking up. There are all ways warning sign the trick is to put 2+2 together and to do something, his few freinds should have gotten him LAID and this event may have never happened.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I would think mental health info should be included in NIC as well. This guy would have used other means if he couldn't get a gun legally or illegally. He was a ticking time bomb.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone