Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone : Swingers Discussion 772291081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVirginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think most people are wondering what pushed this kid this far..... you aren't just born this way. The fact that they are finding negative impacts in his childhood (as expected) doesn't discount his actions. I don't see it as him being a victim... I see kid that wasn't able to cope with the way he was raised and treated.... and ultimately cracked because of inability to cope and weaknesses. He alone is ultimately responsible for his actions... no one else. What victim? I don't see that press release making him a victim.... only reporting what affected his past so we get an understanding of who this person was and how he got that way.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
BLACKSBURG, Va. - Long before he boiled over, Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui was picked on, pushed around and laughed at over his shyness and the strange way he talked when he was a schoolboy in the Washington suburbs, former classmates say.

Already the victim sad.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
People in our office this morning were speculating that had the shooting occurred here in Los Angeles at a University... most likely there would have been a gang member packing a concealed weapon in class and would have blown him away after two steps...... I guess there is an up side to having a lot of gang members here. :)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
slaughter I mean...Sorry angel it really doesnt matter...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Call me crazy but I really dont see any similarity to Virgina Tech Looneys with guns and it doesnt matter where it happens. I didnt even bring up the Mcdonalds in riverside CA 18 killed + 9 wounded, or the Luby's Cafiteria slatter,12 killed. It does not matter where you are, you must always be on guard and be able to protect your self. It does not matter where you are. We need dirty Harry back in a big way, Nation wide.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
in va you have to decide to want to carry jump through a few hoops. I as someone who carrys dont want a gun in everyones backback. But those who can handle it yes i do. If they are over 21 and can handle it then fine. Guns do not scare me crazy people do. In my mind if he had that hammer It would not matter to my parents if he only killed me. I would be dead. I still would want to defend my self. Patrick

The north hollywood shoot out

the tower in texas deer hunter kept him at bay while people climbed the tower.

that shoot out in tx about a year ago where a ccw'er got killed trying to help.

patrick

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
1997 there ER...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Another Darchangel666 Analogy debunked...LOL I love it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thx Akron

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
:Simba - You still haven't explained to me why you didn't find it odd that a teacher would threaten to RESIGN because she didn't have anything to offer a student. "

To answer you question Perfect...she said that she has always had a "strong" personality and her reaction was knowing that since she couldn't teach him because he wouldn't listen to what she told him to do then she requested that he leave the class... when he wouldn't...she said one of us is going to go...either you or me and there are no other choices here. Again, he said he didn't want to change classes...she then stated this isn't a choice...its a directive... you are leaving. Apparently, it was her initial polite way of saying "Get your ass out of my class." = "I can no longer help you here." As far as her department head teaching him one on one to help him..... had they dumped him and refused to try and help and then he immediately gone on his shooting spree.....everyone would have been up in arms that no one tried to help him. Damn'd if you do...damn'd if you don't.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone