Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"In this day and age there are many on lookers or rubber neckers. Yet it seem very few people will actually step up to help someone in need. If the person wasn't actually threatening a group of people. Let's say it was a one on one fight. Do you think someone would get involved if they see someone pull out a gun?" Ryan Clark was the second victim in the dormatory. He tried to help one of the girls (Maxine Turner I believe) who was killed by Cho. So yes I do think there were people who would try and help on a one on one situation. Ryan Clark is a hero in my eyes for at least trying.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Angel sez: Notice these things seem not to happen In CA

School lock down near Sacremento Ca. Armed gunman at large. Fla School lockdown armed student

Today Man it doesnt matter where you are be aware and follow your intuission. And carry protection what ever that maybe.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL 250.5 billion guns in America... so I guess someone is in the minority. I dont carry as well but if I could I would, hard to get a permit in MO.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"midwestern common sense says....

better to have a gun and not need it

than to need one and not have it... "

Midwest? Funny.. .I was born and raised in the midwest and attended college in the midwest and must of missed that line of thinking.... so did my entire family and friends since they still live there and don't carry guns.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Lucky2

Where did you get the information on how his family raised and loved him?

He was obviously a very ill and disturbed individual. That normally doesn't flourish out of a loving and stable environment.

There are no excuses. People did try to help him but he refused. You can't help someone who is unwilling to help himself. He is responsible for his own actions its a shame he died before he had to answer for them.

ok interview with neighbors, lets see one of the best HS in the state, VT, only child they loved him, maybe too much love...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky2

Where did you get the information on how his family raised and loved him?

He was obviously a very ill and disturbed individual. That normally doesn't flourish out of a loving and stable environment.

There are no excuses. People did try to help him but he refused. You can't help someone who is unwilling to help himself. He is responsible for his own actions its a shame he died before he had to answer for them.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Yes.. and we even have gang members in Santa Monica....and no I don't need a gun.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
You have gang members in Universities out there? Nice. lol

LOL fuckin funny Only in Ca. LOL I am rolling...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The Idea that this society created him is the way I see it and deflectes guilt from him to society. His family loved him and raised him just like me. Our society didnt make him a monster he did that all by himself.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ya know something that scares me. This is alittle off topic but on at the same time.

In this day and age there are many on lookers or rubber neckers. Yet it seem very few people will actually step up to help someone in need. If the person wasn't actually threatening a group of people. Let's say it was a one on one fight. Do you think someone would get involved if they see someone pull out a gun? or Do you think they would keep on minding their own business and do the try not to watch but peek through the cracks in your fingers trick? If noone else was in any indirect danger ?

I honestly don't think anyone would have gotten involve if it was a one to one situation.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone