Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone : Swingers Discussion 772291041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVirginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Atown,

That's like me asking a leftist nut that is anti torturing terrorists. I have SEAL team 6 on standby to rescue your daugther from terrorists that are going to cut off her head in 3 hrs. I have the leader of the cell in custody he knows were she is.

Question is you're opposed on principle to torture.... would you want me to ask him nicely to tell me were she is or would you prefer me to be say a bit more aggresive in my questioning?

In answer to your question, I'd take the shot. DOn't have to kill the "shield" as you say but chances are if the loooney is on a rampage he's goign to kill the kid anyway... i say take your best shot and put the bullet in his eye. But the situation would dictate it.

Answering my question... I say torture the terrorist until he tells me what I need to know

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Dan--You are right, it was Doode, thanks for clearing that up. So many come and go I lose track at times.

While you are here I was thinking about that question you asked me about whether or not an innocent life is worth it to stop a maniac from taking more.

Let me post this scenario to you.

The maniac has already killed several people and now has a shield to protect himself/herself from you the lone legally carrying citizen. To stop him/her from shooting even more people you have to take out the innocent person shielding him/her from you.

That innocent person happens to be your wife, daughter or son. What do you do? Do you wait for another/better opportunity while he/she shoots 10 more people with several left in the room. Or do you kill the shield to get to him/her? And wounding the innocent won't help. Is that life worth it for you to stop the rampage?

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
Angel--I guess I have you mixed up with someone else with the large cockatoo on his shoulder. Sorry about that.

And see you can recognize a gang member as well, those Jehovas can be ruthless.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
"LOL funny you should mention tattoos on forearms.. I have one on each.. I'm sure thats just a coincidence.."

Do they spell Blood or crip? If so that would be a coincidence. Do they have a specific design that would make another know that you are affiliated. If not then there really is no "coincidence" with the tattoos.

"Photos?? dark or of a bird?? they arent that dark (least not on my monitor) and there are no birds in any of them so i dont know whats up with that?? What you mean?"

Honestly, never looked at your profile, I'm just going by the photos you have on the side here. And I guess I have you mixed up with another Angel from a few months back. Must be one of those coincidences, how you sign your name and the way you present your thoughts are very similar to the "Angel" that left.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
angel,

u were a gang member tooo? you have certainly lead a full life!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Atown:

what constitutes a gang member?? I ask because I was "Sons of None M/C SoCal" (still got my 3 piece patch but it just hangs on the wall these days) do I look like a gang member?? Riverside County Sherriffs thought so... or was it just the patch and scooter??. did a gang card on me in the day.. So what actually does make a gang member?? I really wanna know??

Didn't say if I was or not i'm just asking you yer impression LOL"

Ever come across a Blood or Crip Angel? They are becoming more prevalent out here in Easton. Some of them are very proud of their tattoos they sport on their hands or forearms. Very seldom do they go somewhere by themselves and usually have their colors on. No they don't have their patch on their jacket or ride a specific "scooter". They do however; let people know who and what they are. Do I know who each and every gang member is in the world? No I don't, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out some of them out here.

What makes a gang member? Whatever the leader wants it to be, and what the person in the role accepts it to be. Someone living in southern California is going to ask that question. Some members in SoCal can be 9 yrs old and most stay members till death. What makes a gang member, an allegiance to another or in their terms a "family" and willing to do whatever is needed for the "family".

Do you look like a gang member? I don't know, never met you face to face. And the photos I've seen of you are dark or of a bird. So to say one way or another I can't. Do you have what it takes to be a gang member? Probably, I think everyone does.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
It's that way with every story now Angel from this to mining accidents etc. It even applies to these politicians running for office. Think about it....they now campaign 365 days per year every year. As soon as the Nov elections were over (for that matter before the elections) everybody was declaring and running campaigns for elections two years later. There is never a break from all the campaigning.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
"The battle rifle carried by most soldiers is a 3 round burst on full auto. The machine guns are not. The old but reliable M2 .50 Browning MG will fire full auto or single shot. The old m60 is full auto. The coax guns on tanks are full auto. The Squad Automatic Weapon is full auto."

The Colt SMG (9mm variant of the M16/AR15) also fires in full auto.

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
"The media airs endless public announcements about talking to your kids about drugs and alcohol. How about teaching your kid not to be an asshole?"

AMEN!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
How quickly the public or in this case kids fall back into a witch-hunt mentality. A tricky two-headed axe we grind.

I would however be willing to bet that it's the rare (well-to-do) parent that teaches their child humility. Arrogance stuffed with a false sense of superiority leads to a high asshole factor in many kids in school. Mix their demeaning psychological attacks on weaker kids and we used to call it bullying.

I doesn't and never deserves this kind of behavior but try convincing the kid who's been mentally abused by his or her peers FOR YEARS. If it doesn't affect their classmates it will affect society, and WE ALL pay the price for the mindless inconsiderate cruelty of Jocks, Barbies & Kens. (and before you assume anything I was a jock).

The media airs endless public announcements about talking to your kids about drugs and alcohol. How about teaching your kid not to be an asshole?

On the Boot Camp comment, yeah Angel & Pa, I know. I was focusing on college kids in my comments and Perfect went in another direction.

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone