Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
perfect,

He had a .22 with him also yes i know. I was workng on the assumption that he only fired the glock. I was unaware of a 31 round mag for the glock that would hang out the bottom along way but it's possible. either way her reloaded often.

HIT THE FUCKER WITH A CHAIR, FIRE EXTINGISHER... SOMETHING FOR CHRIST SAK!!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
perf,

i don't think like a liberal, i think logically... ur premise honestly doesnt work and it really has nothing to do with guns. my "attack" if u call it that is just on ur reasoning...

trust of a teacher in terms of teachin abilities and caring for a child is certainly different than trusting a teacher with a fire arm... just sayin

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Being a kid sucks, kids are mean I know i had problems in school.... I never shot anyone because of it... when did it become normal for kids to shoot people because they get called names?

Maybe we should teach our kids to NOT be assholes

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
He was using a glock, you can get magazines for glocks in 10 and 15 round capacity. so if he was using the 15 rnd version that would be 11.333 times he ejected and reinstalled a magazine. and 17 times if he was using a 10 rnd version.

Sick as it sounds I have to say the kid had skills one person 32 people dead 170 rnds fired... better average than the police.

My question is why when he was reloading didn't someone beat the holy fuck out of him with a goddamn chair? better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Perfect

"Cho fired over a hundred bullets. That means he reloaded atleast 3 times, probably more. "

The count was reported on CNN last night. Cho fired 170 times.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
If you have a teacher that you don't trust with a gun why would you trust them without one? HUH

uh circular reasoning gone astray??

I know you are passionate on this issue but do better than that.... :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Atown

I may be a single minded egotist but you're just plain dumb."

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So much for lame personal attacks. And you are right, it takes a dumb person to see a single minded egotist. I never called you an egotist, just single minded.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
"Nice spin. I'm not buying it. I don't believe you ever considered that it meant the gun wasn't fired. I guess that's what you do when you don't have a logical argument. Then put in some kind of lame personal attack."

That's fine, as usual you see things with blinders. To me it is obvious that a gun that has a bullet rusted to its chamber hasn't been fired. Nor has the owner taken the time to do anything with it. For you, the lack of mentioning it gives you ammunition to make your comments, and try to solidify your argument (what makes your argument logical? Because you say it is?) I give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll read between the lines on things like that, it's a shame the same courtesy isn't extended. But that's just me.

And a lame personal attack? What do you do each and every day you are here with those that don't accept your thoughts. You make comments like "I don't think you have a clue as to what you are talking about." Or "only a moron would ask that question." And my favorite, "your post in incoherent, but here let me answer all that you asked". But then your lame excuse was "it was late and when I first read it it was." And you've done that on more than one occasion.

The thing that bothers me is I like you, and I learn from you. I know you don't learn from anyone other than you. I look forward to what you have to say and it's a shame that you resort to the behavior you accuse others of doing.

You keep asking how the outcome could be worse, no one can answer that anymore than you could guarantee that you could have brought him down. For some reason you have this idea in your head you could have prevented X amount of lives from being lost if you or someone there was armed. Prove that!! Prove that you wouldn't have been shot. Prove you would have seen him coming. Prove that anyone could have changed the outcome. And prove that it couldn't have been worse.

All you have is your ideas and visions, nothing more. You have no evidence to support your thesis anymore than I do, EnR, DebJack or JMN. All you have is what you think would have happened.

And how old should a child be before they can carry a weapon to school. Who should decide what children carry. What are we telling kids when we support them carrying guns. I have twin boys that are 9. In my opinion, two wonderful boys who go out of their way to help others. Do I want to have them carrying a gun in elementary school or middle school. No I do not! Would I support armed officers in the school or teachers? That really depends. I'm not anti gun, nor am I pro gun. I'm pro doing the right thing by our children, and as a society have done that? No, not by a long shot. We are a society that blames everyone else, never looking in the mirror. Law suits are the quick way to get rich. Education is secondary now to personal desires. I don't think arming children would eliminate anything. I agree with Sim on this, who is stable and who isn't. If you and EandR came face to face, I question the impact on the two of you. It's a scarry thought to me, there is perceived hatred from both of you. I wouldn't want to be there.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
They should be people we can trust, are they hm, I'd say MOST of them are. I'll have to give that one some thought. Over the years my kids have had some teachers that I've thought very highly of and whom I would trust, there have also been a small few who I thought were completely off their rockers.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I think many/most schools have done things to protect our kids (I'm talking high school and elementary) we now have different doors so people can't just walk in. We have a lock down system in place that has been tested and does seem to work. Some have metal detectors, I know the city schools do. Even with all the things they've done anyone can see lots of holes and how easily it could be for something/someone to slip through the cracks. I probably would not have a problem with an armed guard of some kind in the building if I knew that person was the right person for the job. I doubt most schools can afford or even would spend the money if they could to ensure all that this would entail.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone