Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone : Swingers Discussion 7722910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVirginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 401   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They will come up with a grand idea. Pelosi will share the blueprints for a gun she invented as a child. It is called the The Flint-Lock.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Toyz, Oh I definately blame someone. The kid shooting everyone. He IS the blame. No matter if he had a gun or not, someone was going to die.I am just puzzled on how he legally obtained two handguns after being treated (involuntary I might add) in a mental hospital. TWICE!

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
This is one of those situation where it's human nature to want to blame someone. Blame the school, the liberals, guns, the teachers, his parents, etc. Bottom line in this situation all those failed to prevent what he did.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Now now Perfect She didn't want to abandon him. She wanted so desparately to change him. Liberal ways must work so they can say LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!!!! Well look what they did.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
It is insane! He should have been tossed.

One thing it does show that there was someone who did try to help him!

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
This is what I found when I went to look it up...

"Students in Giovanni's class had told their professor that Cho was taking photographs of their legs and knees under the desks with his cell phone. Female students refused to come to class. She said she considered him ``mean'' and ``a bully.''

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
The interview I saw this evening Giovanni did not say that she was afraid of him but she did say other students had been. She called him mean, that was the word I heard her use. So much of these interviews are edited and pieces of what she said played and other parts not. I'd like to see again the entire interview with her from beginning to end not edited.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"no one can make you take your meds in this country."

I'm not so sure about that, in the case of my friend if he doesn't take his medication he is taken to the hospital immediately. His mother or another family member counts his medication daily if he hasn't taken it they call a phone number and who ever they call come and get him by ambulance. ( I do believe this has something to do with the military). I'll also tell you that at one point in his life he joined the Navy and was accepted, passed all the tests and mental tests to inlist. I think he served about a year before his mental illness could not be hidden anymore. He is highly intelligent and creative at the same time. You wouldn't want to read anything he ever wrote either. When we were young about 14 he slit his wrists infront of his mother while standing in the middle of the kitchen carrying on a normal conversation about something extremely silly and non important. Just looked at her and sorta grinned.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Simba, Then she has changed her story. Giovanni did state that she was concerned for her safety and the safety of the other students. Even her supervisor who tutored him had a secret word so her secretary could call the police.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
I'm very curious to hear in the future what they learn about his teenage years.

This is so NOT a gun control issue but thats what it will be used as. Thats just as sad as the President of VT being threatened today.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 401   End
TOPIC: Virginia Tech - How can 21 Kids be dead in a Gun Free Zone