Video taping terror in the making : Swingers Discussion 78912
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVideo taping terror in the making
TOPIC: Video taping terror in the making
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have to agree with dzzy on this one. The part of the world that the terrorists recruit from isn't known for it's amazing educational system. Unless you consider memorizing the Koran "education". So they glamorize the terrorists and con some poor, uneducated, kid who goes to Mosque 3 times a day into strapping a bomb to his body. Their message is simple. Life sucks, why not die for God? It's a inhuman and demonic message, but it works. I think the ultimate answer for the U.S would be to move away from middle east oil toward a new source of energy. Take away the oil and countries like Iran have very little to "bargain" with, their standard of living gets worst and the people get restless and turn their attention toward their governments. JMO.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well fortunately this time their operational security was poor, thank god. But we can't depend on them being stupid all the time... OPSEC was good on the 9-11 plan. That's why we need to fight them over there not here.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think Akron is correct.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
That the beauty of it they are not so bright, but where do we look? We depend on a number of sources like our own citizenry to bring down plots. This is why we must stay on the offensive and defense and not become complacent.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
dobra otra molishka

i assume that it is to pass along to others as maybe some for of a "recruitment" effort maybe. or it could be the idiot thing too:-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Video taping terror in the making