Vet charged in sniper killing : Swingers Discussion 2164671071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVet charged in sniper killing
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's amazing how quickly you can pare off all the people with nothing of value to say. Just look for any usage of "Libtard" or "Conservatard" or some variation thereof and ignore anything that person says about politics.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Nor, well said !!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Why don't we ever hear of people going to a shooting range to shoot people? They always go to "gun free zones".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Norc:

The kids weren't dangerous because you gave then individualized attention... Something that they lacked at home and thus became problem kids.

This is one of the biggest reasons why our public schools are failing. One teacher for 30 plus kids is way too many kids for the teachers to help each one in a 30 to 60 minute time frame.

Then with parents having to work 50 plus hours just to make the rent, in shifts which may have them sleeping for 4 hours between when their kids wake for school (parent isn't home yet) and the child returns home. (the parent is working again) You will find that these kids are always going to be in one form of trouble or another.

But hay, work harder... Right?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7258 posts)
There is a lot wrong with this story, situation. An American hero is dead, another person who was important to many is also dead. A man who served his country well is behind bars and will likely be there for the rest of his life. All three of these situations are just wrong. The gun did not do this, a person with mental health problems did the killing.

I have run archery programs for at risk youth and had people look at me like I was crazy for putting a lethal weapon in the hands of some of these kids. I have never had a single one of them be dangerous in any way. I have to admit that somewhere in all these kids there might have been a potential risk but I didn't see it from any one of them individually as I taught them. I know that I had a positive impact on many of these kids. This was all done through the local police athletic league. We had extensive follow up with these kids and almost all of them have done well for themselves. Many have become long time family friends. All of the shooting sports are all about self discipline. I do understand the concept of using the range to teach others self discipline. I have done it successfully.

I don't have a clue what happened on that range or what lit the fuse of insanity. It goes without saying that it just should not have happened.

I hold the shooter responsible for his actions but it does not feel "good" to do so. Nothing is right or good in this situation.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"In short, fuck off. "

Yea that certainly is mature. Typical liberal spouting garbage and when nobody kisses their ass they throw tantrums.

Take you ball and go home.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
No stock piling ammo and weapons does not make you unstable. Just because you don't like it does not make it wrong.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"... there should be some sort of mental health screening for people wanting to possess guns. Or if you're already a (registered) gun owner and you develop mental health issues, your guns are taken away. "

cplo, would you go so far as to say people who are stockpiling weapons in order to fight government agents who might want to take their guns or test their mental health ... have proven that they are mentally unfit to own guns?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Try as I might to have a mature discussion and leave liberal and conservative labels out of the equation, you've proven to be a child incapable of seeing beyond mainstream stereotypes and lack the ability to refrain from insults. You're a waste of time and I'll not be engaging in any further discussions with you. You, and people of your ilk, give conservatives a bad name and are a driving force in the division in this country. Luckily, I'm smart enough not to use people like you as the standard by which I grade other conservatives.

In short, fuck off.

T

PS....the founding fathers were liberals.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
What you want has nothing to do with the constitution. I want all liberals to be declared insane and their weapons taken away. After all liberalism is a mental disorder.

If a person is a danger they should be locked up whether criminal or nuts. The majority of people with mental disorders are not a danger to anyone. This war against people who may be scared of heights or water or spiders or snakes is absolutely lunacy.

People who are in the public the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Gun laws do not work, and they cost money and are a drain on the economy. Which causes more stress and grief and suffering. Gun laws actually encourage crimes.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 97   End
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing