Vet charged in sniper killing : Swingers Discussion 2164671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVet charged in sniper killing
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They won't have to do anything...We're already lining up to turn schools into gulags, and happy to do so. Lets indoctrinate our children to understand from a very young age that being surrounded by a "police" force is totally normal, and is there for your protection.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
They'll just propose a new federal police force like the Gestapo

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
Perf, that's what I was getting at.

The laws that are already on the books aren't being enforced properly (I equate this to being lax on them). Until we can prove that the current laws (when effectively administered) don't work THEN we can discuss new ones.

Thanks for pointing out the broadness of my post.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Your right Per. Biden even said they don't have time to enforce them. So why pass more?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"but the laws surrounding gun ownership have been so lax for so long there's no way of knowing just how many are out there."

I don't think the laws have been lax, I think the enforcement and punishment have been lax

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
I hear what you're saying, but the laws surrounding gun ownership have been so lax for so long there's no way of knowing just how many are out there. You could call for mass disposal, but there will always be that fringe element that won't give them up. And it wouldn't just be the back-woods bunker builders, I highly doubt inner city gangs are going to line up to drop off their ill gotten loot at their local PD.

I just don't see removing a single way of killing each other as a quality deterrent to keeping people from killing each other entirely.

I'd rather see the reason behind the violence dealt with, than simply removing normal access to the device used to perform the violence. (I really hope that makes as much sense to anyone else reasing this as it does in my head...)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Ah... training... who pays for it? Who is gonna make the money on that?

Do you think these cops and military shooters received proper training?

Do you think alcohol and drugs play a factor in many shootings, whether accidental or intentional?

There are so many factors. Happy, married, making 60-150k today... lose job, pension, house, family, etc. Ppl are so unpredictable.... Fewer handgun and rifle murders in Canada and the UK for many, many, many reasons.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
You don't have to "love guns" to be taught how to be around them safely.

My comment is, more to the point, "If you choose to exercise your right to bear arms, you should be expected to know how to safely use them."

I personally don't think everyone should own a gun, but if you're going to own one, it needs to be understood what it's capable of and it's proper safe keeping practices.

And I happen to like these drugs.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
" It is now openly admitted by the gun grabbers that they intend to take our second amendment rights incrementally until a complete ban on all firearms is accomplished. ... If you do not believe that is the intention of the left go to Democrats Unlimited ..."

Someone has hoaxed you, norcal. There's no such entity.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"If owning a gun is a right as a citizen, then being taught how to use that gun safely should be a requirement of citizenship"

Why, because you love guns? Get real man... and lay off the drugs....

Whats next, are you going to make every citizen go vote? Or make them all buy property? Or everyone must get married?

Make them all exercise their 1st Amendment, by doing what?

There's gotta be a way to make ALL citizens practice their "citizen rights"

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 97   End
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing