Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Vet charged in sniper killing
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Liberal and conservative were not used at the forming of the nation. There was no democrat or republican parties. Clearly the founding fathers believed in liberty, limited government, states rights, citizens rights, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, fair taxes, personal responsibility. Every fucking thing the moron liberal progressive democrat idiots are against.

What kind of moron believes they would have been liberals?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You do know that "liberal" and "Democrat" are two different things, right? Granted, there's a lot of overlap - but being one doesn't guarantee being the other. Same deal with Republicans and Conservatives.

But I suppose someone making a brave stand against evil liberal-agenda tactics like 'facts' and 'common sense' wouldn't care to know much about the way politics and government really work.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
There was no democrat party when our nation was founded. The Founding Fathers certainly believed in liberty, but they were far from the high taxing money spending power anti liberty anti gun liberals of today.

Anybody who believes they would relate to modern day liberal/progressives has to be on drugs.

Most liberals are delusional, the rest are outright bat shit crazy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Yes, it's a Frankenstein's monster thing indeed. The Liberals gave us all the rights we now enjoy, but then they realized how horrible it is because it allows people who say "libtards" to post in public places. Now they're working diligently to get rid of them all!

You don't happen to...you know, have some proof of any of that, by any chance? You know, that stuff that's the opposite of ad hominem attacks, baseless assertions, and uninformed opinions?

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
You mean the freedoms in the BOR that the libtards are trying to take away?

Liberals, you just can't make up their stupidity.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Yeah, damn those liberals for giving us all of the Rights and Freedoms we now enjoy! Morons!

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I don't need protection under either party, I take that responsibility on myself. I have always advocated for the safety of children, and many of our schools here have had SRO's for some time.

Most liberal are dumb, the rest are complete morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
So.....You didn't want the protection under a Republican POTUS, but now you do under a Democrat?

Color me kerfuffled.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"Lets indoctrinate our children to understand from a very young age that being surrounded by a "police" force is totally normal, and is there for your protection. "

Duhhhhhhh! That is the message the deranged left has been propagating for years. That the police are responsible for your safety, even though SCOTUS says otherwise.

NOW that it is supported as a idea to protect our children, it suddenly becomes a bad idea for the liberals. They are still hung up on the stupid, ignorant, crazy idea that they can legislate safety from violent nut cases and criminals. Who are criminals because they do not obey the law.

Most liberals are stupid, the rest are just downright ignorant.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
" Until we can prove that the current laws (when effectively administered) don't work THEN we can discuss new ones. "

Criminals break laws, that is why they are criminals. Only thing more gun laws do is make more criminals and cause them to break more laws. It does nothing absolutely nothing to make people safe.

I will make the same challenge to you as I did Bobby. Show us the instances of crimes committed against armed citizens. Criminals intentionally target UNARMED victims. Both CC and OC dramatically reduce crime. LAC have a higher rate of proficiency when involved in shootings than police. LAC shoot more violent criminals than police. Police shoot more innocent victims.

When seconds count police are only minutes away.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing