Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Vet charged in sniper killing
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
FORT WORTH, Texas — The Iraq War veteran charged with killing a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend on a Texas shooting range told a relative that he "traded his soul for a new truck," according to police documents.

Eddie Ray Routh, 25, is charged with one count of capital murder and two counts of murder in the shooting deaths of ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, author of the best-selling book "American Sniper," and his friend Chad Littlefield at a shooting range Saturday.

Authorities say the three men arrived at the sprawling Rough Creek Lodge in Glen Rose on Saturday afternoon, and a hunting guide discovered the bodies of Kyle and Littlefield about two hours later and called 911. They were shot multiple times, and numerous guns were at the scene, according to an Erath County arrest warrant affidavit obtained by WFAA-TV.

Routh then drove Kyle's pickup to his sister's house in Midlothian and told her that he killed two people, and she called police, the affidavit says. Routh also said he wanted to drive to Oklahoma to avoid Texas authorities, the affidavit says. Routh was arrested after a short police pursuit in Lancaster, where he lives.

Police records from Lancaster show Routh was taken to mental hospital on Sept. 2 after threatening to kill his family and then commit suicide. Authorities found Routh walking nearby with no shirt and no shoes, and smelling of alcohol. Routh told authorities he was a Marine veteran who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

"Eddie stated he was hurting and that his family does not understand what he has been through," the report said.

Routh's mother told police that her son had been drinking and became upset when his father said he was going to sell his gun. She said Routh began arguing with them and said he was going to "blow his brains out."

Police took Routh to Green Oaks Hospital for psychiatric care.

Dallas police records show Routh was taken back to the same mental hospital Jan. 19 after a woman called police and said she feared for Routh's safety.

Routh is on suicide watch in the Erath County Jail, where he's being held on $3 million bond, Sheriff Tommy Bryant said.

Routh, a member of the Marines Corps Reserve, has an attorney but hasn't met with him at the jail in Stephenville, about 75 miles southwest of Fort Worth. Routh has not said anything to investigators, Bryant said.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jimmy:

You must open their profile and then click block. I am pretty sure you can also type their name into a space and block them manually, but understand that you will no longer be able to see what they post about you, they can use a fake accounts (free) to see what you post and then comment on it with their main account and you won't see what their account which you or they blocked has posted.

For example; you will not be able to tell when these clowns twist what you say and try to make it sound like you have had sexual relations with a teenager.

So if for example you go to the public fourms and you post in a thread which ask about your first blow job, and state how you both were teens. Those who you block/block you, can use their fake account to copy past and then reword what you say.

This was a case a few months back, the victim of the lies openly threatened legal action against the individual. He doesn't post on these fourms anymore.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Wait, I can block these people just like they block facts and reality?

One of you attractive, charming folks wouldn't be willing to tell me how to do this, would you?

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I figured that out a while back, blocked those 2 and the WW of the East.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"consolts"

LMFAO!

Most liberals are morons, the rest are blooming idiots.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
"Will pref or Fjep post something inteligent?"

Robert consolts with his magic eight ball. "Not likely."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
You know the old saying about if you gave a monkey a typewriter and an eternity to bang away at the keys eventually he would produce War and Peace.

In that vein, I wonder if Perf and FJ have a chance to post another thirty thousand posts in the next few years, will either of them say anything intelligent?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Az JJ probably has been sniffing the same Clara gas as ZZ.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
I'm pretty sure I wrote "Democrats =/= Liberals, Republicans =/= Conservatives" pretty clearly...but, well, here it is again!

You also see some weird static 'liberal agenda', when there has never been such a thing. It's an ever changing viewpoint and socio-political philosophy. Things that were considered extremely liberal fifty years ago are considered fairly commonplace today, and that is a standard in American history. The rights you (incorrectly) state again and again are being taken away(without presenting citation or evidence) are all there because of people who were considered 'liberal'.

azqt, I see post after post of you bemoaning personal attacks...while you make numerous personal attacks. I wasn't asking for you to 'enlighten' me with what I'm sure would be an extremely amusing worldview, I was suggesting that the local Tea Party/NeoCon/Far-Right contingent has no conception of "how politics and the government really work". If they did, they wouldn't post/believe the things they did, simple as that.

It's not your opinion when you disagree with actual facts, it's just you being wrong about stuff.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
JJ,

are you serious in "...the way politics and government really work." Are you really wanting to learn or just spouting off, which proves/supports your ignorance?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
fj,

You've read enough of the libtard postings to realize that a fact has never ever been considered in any of their postings. The favorite source for a lib to site is "I said so", see the writings of ghost, pp, 8, zz, and such to support this statement. Pretty much the same group of characters that attack non-posting parties, threaten, insult and name call not only in the threads but with private direct emails. Yep, a real lack of class on the lefties.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 97   End
TOPIC: Vet charged in sniper killing