Vermont wants out of the USA : Swingers Discussion 803871031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsVermont wants out of the USA
TOPIC: Vermont wants out of the USA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good. I'm glad you couldn't care less. So it won't bother you when the Mexicans take over and it won't bother you when the civil war breaks out. You don't care. Apathy is a fine neocon tool, it allows them to bury their heads in the sand. Ignorance is bliss ..........

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
WHO'S TRYING TO FRIGHTEN YOU? Just pointing out what will happen. DO with it what you will. I couldn't care less.

You're not going to get me to defend what a politicians says that's runnign for office. I don't support the amnesty bill. DOn't support W on it and hope it fails. I believe in enforcing laws already on the books.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well then, what exactly is your concern? Why do you feel compelled to try and frighten me away from my beliefs? Fear mongering seems to be a common neocon tactic, and it's another reason you people are becoming more and more despised. Like McCain yesterday on the news talking about there will be rioting in the streets if he doesn't get his way on the immigration bill. That old goat is so out of touch with reality it's not even funny. Must be having Nam flashbacks or something.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
honestly ER, i'm sure you realize you're welfare isn't my concern... neither would it be my concern when you're put against a wall and shot... i'll sleep at night either way.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I'll take my chances. But thanks oh so much for you concern for my welfare!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well ER,

At least we "necons" whatever that is, have a mating season. People living in their mothers basement like you should be nuetered.

Your attitude reminds me of an uncle... always talking about the "revolution".

TO bad you're not bright enough to realize that after the revolution you're fucked either way.

1. if the anarchist wins (unlikely) morons like you will be thought of as useful idiots and put against a wall and shot because your usefullness ran out.

2. When your anarchists are crushed, you'll be put against a wall and shot for treason.

Either way it doesn't end well for you. NO get off the couch in your mothers basement, put on your mcdonalds hat and practice saying "do you want fries with that" so people can understand you at the drive thru.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Two neocons reassuring each other, how cute! Must be mating season for the neocon loonie bird!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
akron,

Yeah I bought my own basement to sit in. It's alot more fun to have the game room in the finished basement in the northern house... the shoe box i have in florida doesn't have room for a game room.... i can't even get a 60 inch tv in the living room.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"BUT again what do i know."

Exactly!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
akron ER is just an wanna be anarchist that lives in his mothers basement. Has no clue about how the world works and thinks that 'garden societies" can funciton to build services when the govt fails. He's never held a job other than saying "would you like fries with that" and based on alot of his posts i would think he didnt' get enough hugs from mommy and daddy didn't play enough baseball with him.

HE claims to have been a nuclear engineer on subs.... but it's my experience the military doesn't allow seditionists to hold top secret clearences.

BUT again what do i know.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: Vermont wants out of the USA