Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Vermont wants out of the USA
TOPIC: Vermont wants out of the USA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't hate me because I'm educated!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
didn't know the us navy hired the villiage idiot

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
United States Navy

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
ER what navy was it you were in again? bahamian?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Give me the guy with work ethic and 2 tours in iraq over some snot nosed kid that lived in his mothers basement or college dorm so he didnt' have to face the real world for 4 more years."

When I was in the navy there were a lot of snot nosed kids. Lots of guys that had dropped out of college too, because they had poor work ethics when it came time to hit the books and preferred partying now that they were out of mommy's basement for the first time in their lives. And I've since known lots of veterans who did tours in Iraq that couldn't hold a steady job in the civilian community, because of post traumatic stress or because the lieutenant (who was college educated) wasn't there telling them how to wipe their butts. The overwhelming majority of comissioned officers (the leaders) in the military are college educated, too.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
as far as my education went.... I got my undergrad degree while i was serving in the USAF. Went to class weekends and nights and correspondence. The MBA was easy did it in 18 months.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly,

so you now have the hardest job in the world. SO my mother told us when were growing up... "you damn kids... why do you make life so hard on me i'm your mother"

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly also I look at education differently. You can be educated in alot of different ways. I have almost no use for the person that has the liberal arts degree. to me it means you went to school for 4 years and were to damn stupid to figure out what you wanted to be when you grow up. The person here that does the filing has a liberal arts degree.

To me you have to have sense to apply what you're taught in a meaningful manner. Education by itself is nothing, being able to apply work ethic and reason to what you know is what's important.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly,

That reminds me. A very good friend (deceased now) dropped out of the 8th grade. Joined the air force spent a tour in vietnam came out and had this amazing gift of being able to build things. He designed the new braking system that ford used in the 80's and 90's on their cars. Built a company from the ground up and died a multi millionaire... the guy is my personal hero god rest his soul. and if you looked at him you'd never know he had more than a 100 bucks in the bank. was married to the same woman for 55 years and they died with in 3 weeks of each other.

Then there is my stupid idiotic brother... has a degree from PSU in business admin and stocks the freezer units at wal mart for 7.50 an hr, divorced with two kids. I"m trying to think who i'd rather be like.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ER,

I have two degrees, my undergrad in marketing/sales and my MBA. I'm not bigoted against people with degrees, i just don't believe that having a 4 year college degree prepares one for the real world. Give me the guy with work ethic and 2 tours in iraq over some snot nosed kid that lived in his mothers basement or college dorm so he didnt' have to face the real world for 4 more years.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
TOPIC: Vermont wants out of the USA