Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Vermont impeachment vote
TOPIC: Vermont impeachment vote
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I could have chosen any number of bills states have failed to act on, And have spent time Attacking America and this president. The congress included have wasted time chasing the dream of conquering this nation by relieving the president of his command. The President has an obligation to all nations, according to Dems we have an obligations to all nations but Iraq. Congress made a promise to Iraq along with the president, and now they want to demoralize our troops and the common Iraqi. This congress is breaking a promise to carry the fight to our enemies. When dems say they are speaking for the American people they don't speak for me.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well there's Joe Leibermann......oh wait...that's right the Dems got rid of him....I wonder how that worked out for the Dems?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
No I am loooking for a democrat with some BALLS...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
lucky,

I'm not that familary with jessica's law and what problems it would or wouldn't not create. But killing pedophiles will solve alot of problems, if that's what you're looking for?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Your implication that I and thousands of other Vermonters are irresponsible parents, uncaring about children, is just bullshit, and you know it. If you think Jessica's Law is going to solve more problems than it creates, you're deluding yourself.

Since wont answer someone else wanna give this one a shot. If you think Jessica's Law is going to solve more problems than it creates, you're deluding yourself.

Name one...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It is about a government body that wastes it time on issues that dont concern them, instead of passing laws that should. Simple.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OK

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Criticize and slam us for having opinions different from yours, and for acting on those opinions.

And if it is your opinion that your children dont need to be protected then I will bash you and your state...until you pass Jessica's Law!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry you took it so personal there 2.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
A no vote on this was an indication that vermont can be a responsible state. But the vote was a total waste of time.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Vermont impeachment vote