Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult : Swingers Discussion 830611051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsValerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have fun at the party! Be sure to carry!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I have a party to go to laters ya'll

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Speaking of creepy I don't suppose he has read Zero's posts.............LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Offers Luvs a Olive Branch to clean the dog doo doo form his shoes. Try not to step in it too much..........LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
luvs, you really are insecure when a conservative person can make you "feel" creepy...lol just too funny to say more.

We know you are wrong in your views, it is OK though, I am sure you have been on the wrong side in the past too, so you must be comfortable with that. I would say people stay away from people with your views more than anyone with conservative views, 'cause you make them "feel" creepy! Notice the liberal "feel" catch phrase??

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Luv, I not trying to intimidate anyone. But I'm sorry you are beginning to sound like JNM. Your anger at others disagreeing with you just keeps coming thru. Just as it did with the last post. I'm sorry but JNM is an Idiot. Now how can I intimidate anyone through a computer. After all I did not make nor have ever made threats to anyone. JNM did and if you have been following these threads where were YOU. Did you speak out,,Hell No As far as authority points let me give you a clue here. Cops have no authority unless somebody breaks the law. In fact they as do the military and also operatives or aides to public officials have less rights, than others. Almost all Departments have moral clauses. We cannot react in the same way as others would do, but within the limits of the law, we are held to a higher standard. If you feel intimidated it's your own beliefs or actions that make it so. No officer can do anything to you unless you break the law, or (he)(she) does. You find you own description for yourself as you continue to beat a dead horse. If these points you suggest were so important don't you think Hillary would have brought them up herself? Your Wallowing here.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Look fjep. I am not intimidated by you.

You can creep people out by saying on here you are a cop for authority points and then within a few minutes you are calling people an idiot for not accepting your statements.

The only reason I really like to talk politics on swingers boards is that extreme political conservatives make a lot of sexually liberal -- but politically moderate -- people feel unsafe -- creepy. I am constantly amazed at how conservatives in particular treat folks on a site where the watchword is safely increasing intimacy. If you don't give them what they want from you it can be such trouble. So go ahead and set the world record for calling me an idiot the quickest.

Tell you what. You don't call me an idiot and I won't tell people how they might feel if they actually got closer to you and let it slip they didn't agree with your politics. Sound fair?

Brookhaven MS

Username hidden
(154 posts)
You sound more like JNM and Zero with every post! That's it stomp your feet and jump up and down some more, maybe throw yourself on the floor and kick your feet. Ok your talking politcs I thought you were trying to present how Bush broke the law, now that that's been debunked we are talking politics. Make up your mind. waffle waffle

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Get my message folks. You are talking about legalisms and I am talking about politics. You guys are whining on your way down the toilet and I am going to be one of those folks who still has his credibility and can still work with both sides. I am the new middle.

You think the entire justice department was manipulated and ill-advised in it's actions, and I say you guys are just a bunch of closet conservative pervs and it is me who is not second-guessing justice. They don't come ask me what they should do.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell if there is a lack of leadership and honesty. As dumb as they are you now find yourself sitting in judgement by a majority that does not trust you and does not see things your way.

Have some class. You won't get your power back by calling people idiots.

Brookhaven MS

Username hidden
(154 posts)
My God you Idiot the President is not required to make his speeches by your and mine standards. Bill certainly did not. And Bill not only lied to the people he lied to a grand jury. And it had nothing to do with national security it had to do with covering up his sexual misdeeds. Confidential information is confidential you idiot, I know and other who served there are things you will never know. I am bound even after my service to remain silent on the matters, and it was under a democrat. So you have idea whether the speech was factual or not.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 244   End
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult