Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult : Swingers Discussion 830611021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsValerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh dear, just how stupid can people be, today's numbers show up on posts that are years old. I turned 45 in April, I changed the numbers, ALL of my posts will reflect that regardless of how old they are. What a not bright lot...sheesh.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
Come on VA, you don't actually expect liberals to figure out something that obvious do you?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
The forums populate people's ages, location and # of forum posts using current information, regardless of what they said at the time it was posted.

Example

From "Colbert for President" tbrmskss Him: Straight ,52 Her: Bi ,32 Anytime, see you around. Lakeside CA Peport to Moderator 1818 Days Days Ago View tbrmskss's posts (15135 post)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17578 posts)
"BTW if you go back 2095 days, that's close to 6 years you will see that looking4U2 was also the same age as he claims to be now 46. Sorry Looking but your at least 52. "

To quote the obvious:

That's some funny shit right there...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
his wife haven't aged in over 1750 days.. "

LOL. That's going on 5 years which would make him at least 62. I have been here since 2005 and that picture was the same then as it is now. If he "fudged" a few years back then he could very well be pushing 70 and most likely bald or balding. I have been called an old man by the Right. What does that make him Methuselah. How can anyone take anything he says as Gospel. This man really needs to get a life.

BTW if you go back 2095 days, that's close to 6 years you will see that looking4U2 was also the same age as he claims to be now 46. Sorry Looking but your at least 52.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
I dredged it up for two reasons:

1. As sort of a sarcastic way to point out that Z was basically posting God-knows-what on every thread he could get his hands on, so I figured I'd find one that was ridiculously old - AND -

2. Given its title, the author (deleted, but we all know who it is) is easily identifiable. It's Z's previous account, long since gone the way of the dodo.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17578 posts)
Don't know why this old thread was dredged up but I did notice that FJ and his wife haven't aged in over 1750 days..

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I'm thinking that he read that my hubby is in Ybor for the next few days, perhaps he wants to share Klara with him, little does he know that Klara is not my hubby's type ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
Why the F is he posting over and over again?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17578 posts)
He must be super nervous, I'm telling you, he's working overtime lately. Klara is in heat!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 244   End
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult