Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't care what you think~you are a loser that makes online threats. There is no rule on age of pics, the fact that it bugs you is hilarious. In fact members do not even have to have pics. Maybe it is because you are lying that you try so hard to pin it on others. I could be 157 and you still would be a loser, and you would still be wrong. The fact that you focus on my age and pic means you are a homo, or you just have nothing to contribute.

BTW everybody who can see my profile knows I have not been on here 8 or 10 years, and that make you a liar.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Why the fuck do you care about my pic or my age? "

Because fj, if you feel the need to lie about this simple thing, then your word on ANYTHING else is always and forever suspect.

What don't you get about this simple concept? You know, honor and personal integrity and all the flags that you and your type wrap themselves in to deny their basically pathetic lives and bad behavior.

Some of us actually live by those ideals, not just give lip service to them....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I am asking because you are fixated on my age and my picture~~Why else would you unless you are queer.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Are you a homo?"

Why are you so interested in whether I'm a 'homo' or not?

Quaint word usage though....lol

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"So you are lying your ass off about your age? Why the fuck do you care about my pic or my age? Are you a homo?"

OooOo...desperate deflection alert!!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
So you are lying your ass off about your age? Why the fuck do you care about my pic or my age? Are you a homo?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Evidently people with a wife hair and teeth bother the Ghost~~Jealousy is such a ugly trait... "

Nooo...peapple that lie their asses off about their age and have decade old pics of themselves claimed to be current REALLY creep me out.

How can you trust anything a person like that says? In any subject? I mean, he can't even admit his own humanity, let alone engage in honest debate. Why would anyone believe a thing he says? Only on the internet I suppose.... (shrugs)

So sad really. What must it be like to live like that? A virtual shut in in your own mind. Unable to even come to terms with aging and maturity. I wonder if he even HAS a picture more recent than a decade old?

I'm actually beginning to understand his adolescent need to call names and argue false statements to death now....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Evidently people with a wife hair and teeth bother the Ghost~~Jealousy is such a ugly trait...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"The forums populate people's ages, location and # of forum posts using current information, regardless of what they said at the time it was posted."

I wonder if it automatically updates pics that are 8 years old too?

fj, I bet you could answer that burning question. DO you still have hair? Teeth? A wife?

8 years is an awfully long time.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Oh dear, just how stupid can people be"

M, give them a break, they are Obama voters, it is in their DNA to be dumb...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 244   End
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult