Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult : Swingers Discussion 8306110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsValerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uru

I even hate them then, not all of them just the blood suckers. I have met some very decent prosecutors.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
There is far more gay bashing going on by Democrats when it suits their purpose than by republicans. My point is even though I have heard rumors here of Edwards sexuality, don't you think that the republicans have not too. Yet no outing, Larry Craig was a setup to embarrass the republican party. And the very people that should have come to his defense, sorry Tort but you included have not. If you doubt me it was a setup, go to your bathroom sit on the throne with your pants down, spread your feet as far apart as you can and try to tap your foot. Then come back and talk to me. A citizen in this country was embarrassed his family was embarrassed, and for all purposes he is probably telling the truth. Now he was stupid to admit to something that was wrong but they did trick him, makes him dumb not a criminal or gay. The Valerie Plame was a publicity stunt for a book she was never in any danger. And she was the one making all the noise, nobody would have even caught it. It was then turned into a political attempt to embarrass bush just like Craig. I was also waiting for someone to have your reaction, sorry honey.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
We all hate lawyers until we need one :)

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Tort, also note that no offense was apparently taken by Uru, by the question. And no intent was meant. I'm not JNM after all.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Exactly Tort, if being a liberal he would more likely defend him,but if he felt he sounded gay, then I would take his word for it. That is asking for his opinion, frankly I don't care I have nothing against it. Just it's not right that he should be bringing it up in public who's children is gay or not. But what can ya expect from a ambulance chasing lawyer.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Tort, no I not a good one to judge Edwards I am biased I don't like him he is a ambulance chaser. Uru is someone who is more to the liberal side, and probably not as biased as I am or Claire. FJ

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I have a son that's gay. He told me that gay men have what's commonly known as "gaydar" (similar to radar). If Edwards meet with the gay community, they would know.

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
Not being gay myself, I don't think I could spot who is gay any better than anyone else on this forum.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
He does have a certain lilt to his voice.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Claire, maybe we should ask Uru....I try not to listen to him he's a lawyer.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 244   End
TOPIC: Valerie Plame and the Neo-con Death Cult