Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics : Swingers Discussion 209809101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUnemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics
TOPIC: Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
So you think these numbers are cooked? Some of the metrics say otherwise. It's not just the rate that seems impressive, some of the deeper metrics speak volumes for real recovery in progress: Rate - 7.8% (lower than when Obama took office) Average out of weeks out of work - 34.5 ( a pre recession figure) Mortgage foreclosures at a 4 year low Housing starts at a 4 year high 31 straight months of private sector job gains - over 5 million jobs manufacturing alone added over 500,000 jobs added Stock market at 5 year high It would be awfully difficult to cook ALL of these books... I'd say Obama understands the economy pretty good.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whenever dwellers of planet ocean & earth question the reason and purpose of atmospheric distrubance, the first call for help is answered by Sea Goddess Calypso.

In brief, Calypso declares, "Planet ocean and earth is your home. Why blame the Eternal Source of Creation of the Seven Universes for your own desecration of your home? Your flush toilet is backed-up, and your own poop is the cause!"

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
No

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Sandy was a diabolical democratic scheme to postpone the election. "

Has an election ever been postponed before? Is there a precedent? Is there even a mechanism?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Oliver Stone said it was punishment for climate change silence...

At least that is the Huff Post headline. Haven't read the article yet...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17219 posts)
"Sandy was a diabolical democratic scheme to postpone the election."

I thought I read some preacher say that Sandy was caused by "homos."

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Sandy was a diabolical democratic scheme to postpone the election.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hurricane Sandy could complicate Friday's release of the October U.S. jobs report, the final snapshot of employment before the presidential election.

Labor Department officials are still hopeful that they can release the report as scheduled at 8:30 a.m. Friday. But they acknowledged Monday that the storm could cause a delay.

"Our intention is that Friday will be business as usual regarding the October employment . . . report," said Jennifer Kaplan, a department spokeswoman.

Preparation for the jobs report typically ramps up in the week of the release. The federal government was closed Monday and final calculations could be delayed if the government stays shuttered because of the storm. ========= Cue the conspiracy theorists.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10349 posts)
Mari:

No problem, enjoy your morning. :-)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Thank you for clarifying, Robert, it all got a little foggy in my mind.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Mari:

Are you unable to read?

I used my chemical suits rubber boots. (the training suit that you are issued when you join the national guard)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics