Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics : Swingers Discussion 2098091041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUnemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics
TOPIC: Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most CEOS have started with nothing (I'm not talking about the ones who've had family privileged monies), worked hard to build a business, succeeded, failed, went bankrupt, had to sell, started again, failed, started again, tried something different, did NOT ask for handouts or handups, and deserve every single penny of any success they worked hard to achieve. Read their stories. They ARE the American stories. Hard work, failure, picking oneself up and starting again IS pro American.

Living defeated and expecting someone else to bail you out is anti american.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Yup And M. He said I abandoned my family working a 14 and 14 rotation, Home 14 and then at work 14 sometimes as far as 550 miles away, But as much as I did not want to leave them like that? Me and my wife both knew It was for the best and I made plenty money. He also said that is why women fuck around on their hubby's. Well mine damn sure didnt because she knew I was working to feed us, I also for a year was flying offshore 165 miles out an hour and 20 minute flight,I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Flying but then again I did it to feed my family, Robert must just be a lazy you owe me kinda guy I guess huh?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
"First minimum wage doesn't allow anyone to advance themsevles...:

This is simply not true. Many people have started in the "mail room" at minimum wage and over time and on the job training wound up in a high position with the company.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
After the billion dollar bailout, the CEO of AIG believes American workers need to thank him and his company for saving his company (and certain low-paying jobs within the hierarchy), or some such nonsense or similar psychobabbel.

CEO's like that are the typical anti-American, pretentious-patriot, lying liars who accepted the biggest bailout, first given during the Bush/Cheney War Crimes Cabinet era, and continuing into the Obama/Biden administration after the Y2010 elections, when the House majority was regained by the GOPoopers for WealthCare extension and proliferation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6803 posts)
The ultimate spin zone.

First, the left cooked the books n numbers on unemployment. That spin didn't work. Then, it's not as low as he promised.

Now, the lower numbers are being accredited to the doings of repub governors and red states?

You guys are something else. Next gonna say that red states have less crime and bankruptcy and fewer upside down mortgages....

Ohio is where they give credit to Romney for saving Detroit and getting Osama.... Anything to discredit Pres Obama and other democrats

First politicians lied about requesting and receiving bailout money, now this.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Unemployment Rate Goes Down In Seven Swing States

What is not stated is How many are Governed By Republicans....6 of 7....Including OH10

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
This Failure To Launch, just knows no bounds in his demands for entitlements. Are you not enough evidence that education is not the answer in all cases? no amount of education will help you. Because even if you were educated, you'd bitch that jobs aren't jumping in your lap.

Guess what though, not everybody is destined to be educated or successful financially. Some are destined for other things in life, you for example, you are not destined to ever leave that dump called Hazelton, do you know why? not because you can't, but because you wont allow yourself. You're just too chicken shit to do so.

No one gave me, or my spouse anything. My spouse earned 30 bucks a week when we were dating. He put himself through school, bought a car, paid for insurance, gas, dates, and saved enough so that we can get married. As a foreign student, I didn't qualify for any student loans, or grants. Despite all that, I excelled, managed to get my bachelors and business degree, from a school that someone like you whines about not being able to afford. You know why? because I didn't spend my time whining to others how unfair life is, I busted my ass through school. Between studying and working, not only did I manage to graduate with honors, but secured a job immediately after school, and retired for the first time at 27!

The minute that you'll stop whining about being a loser, is the minute that you'll start moving in the right direction.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Ghost:

First minimum wage doesn't allow anyone to advance themsevles... To advance oneself, one needs an education... to obtain an education you must have money. You don't have money on minimum wage.

Second. Employers in the US get writeoffs while depressing the wages of their employees. This is how business is done in the US... When an employer depress the wages to such a point that the employees aren't contributing to society (buying stuff so other people are employed in making/selling stuff) the employer who recieves write offs is taking from society in more than one way. (write offs)

If employers such as these are owed write offs, then everyone like myself (minimum wage earners) are owed as well.

Now you can try to bitch at me to pull myself up by my boot straps... which I already am doing. (working as many hours as I can get, while improving my 3d modeling skills and other graphical skills to become more marketable,... and providing transport/financial help to both my parents and sisters... quite a bit for a minimum wage earner... now isn't it?) But without enough money to even live on my own in a depressed area of town... there is no pulling ones self out of poverty without an education in a field that is employing.

Bottom line.... YOU NEED MONEY to get a good job, because you NEED MONEY to get a education that makes you marketable.

As current, I have nether money or marketable skills. Those responsible for my early education failed. (parents then the school system) I didn't fail. I had perfect attendence for 8/12 of my school years. Unless I was sent home by the school for puking in school... I went because I valued my education... sadly it wasn't enough.

So you are the one needing a clue. I do my part, you employers who pay minimum wage... doing the minimum you can and demanding write offs are the dead weight of our society... weight that I hope to live long enough to watch being cut from society.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Robert,

In the last three weeks I wound up hiring two guys like you. I'm normally not this prone to getting these guys but lately they seem to using some sort of cloaking device to get through my interview process. Neither 'worked out' because they had the same attitude you did, That they were somehow 'owed' something. A third DID work out and now, less than one month in he has a 15% raise in pay and is working his way into more every day by BUSTING his ass. Going the distance PLUS another 20% 'just because'. To me he is WORTH more money as much as the other two were worthless to me.

Get a clue son.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
I'll review my investments... Just about when I get some money to put aside to invest... But right now minimum wage has me with nothing to invest for later... So the rich get to pay for it when I am older as I'll continue to be voting liberal... I have after all nothing to lose viting liberal and everything to lose voting conservative...

Funny how that works out, doesn't it?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
TOPIC: Unemployment 7 point 8 percent - And Other Metrics