Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Ukraine
TOPIC: Ukraine
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 24  Next »
91 to 100 of 233
User Details are only visible to members.
Wasn't him accepting foreign money in office against some law or another? NM prolly just the constitution or some ole outdated thing.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Maybe he's just trying to win another Peace Prize.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
That is next on the list of sanctions. Biden could also try that after obama suffocates.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
I'd rather he held his breath until Putin's troops leave Crimea. Maybe stomp his feet too- just to show he's serious.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Yeah, while Putin's options are planes and tanks.

Obama's move.....

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Well, his only options are what he can do with his pen and his phone.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
I've always thought Obama was a moron. Opps did I say that out-loud? These "sanctions" are nothing but lip service.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"In the short term, Crimea cannot survive on its own without money from Kiev, according to observers. The peninsula gets $700 million from the national government each year, and Ukrainian economists have estimated that Crimea would need billions of dollars in new investments to integrate its economy and infrastructure with Russia."

Crimea currently gets its water and gas from Ukraine.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Speaking of moronic:

"The disputed Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea formally applied to join Russia Monday, after its people voted 97 percent in favor of a referendum to secede, provoking the U.S. and European Union to impose sanctions on Russians involved in the crisis.

President Obama froze the U.S. assets of seven Russian officials Monday, including top advisers to President Vladimir Putin, for their support of Crimea's secession vote. European Union foreign ministers also moved quickly to impose travel bans, and freeze the assets of 21 people linked to the Ukraine unrest."

Not that I'm directly calling Obama a moron, but what the hell does that accomplish?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
"If you choose to focus on the differences rather than the similarities, you can't see the analogy. "

Just to be a little Fun-esque, I remember you taking issue with an analogy I made. It was in one of the other forums. I really don't even remember the topic nor do I wish to go hunt it down. I guess that's why it's only a 'little' Fun-esque. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 24  Next »
91 to 100 of 233
TOPIC: Ukraine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.