Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Ukraine
TOPIC: Ukraine
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 24  Next »
71 to 80 of 233
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah...got it. I don't read his crap.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Robert's "boarder" patrol issues....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
What is?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
This is boardering on insanity!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Toomuch:

We could never have won a war with the soviet union. Our best estiments had us out numbered 10 to 1 on the German boarder and the Soviets had 8/9th of their military on the Chinese boarder.

Even today, our US and European military forces couldn't win against the Russians. Our tactics are far inferior to fight a war with a big dog, that is why we can only kick in the teeth of 5th ranked military powers.

The biggest problem we have is that if russian soldiers take a building and use it to direct fire upon us, we won't bring that building and the children in it down with artillery fire...

The Russians wouldn't hesitate to flatten an entire city block (to include every civilian in the area) to kill one of our soldiers.

The Russians would use our weak hearts and inability to look at photos of wounded civilians against us.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I'm selfish, I don't share well, groups is not my thing :).

As to Russia's military might, you're underestimating Russia!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I don't think it would come to that a fight right now is my whole point. Why would Russia waste its military against Europe and the US when it isn't strong enough to win? Also we have the nuke issue. The worst that might happen is a shooting war in Ukraine, we won't bomb Russia for fear of nuclear war and they won't bomb Europe for the same reason. Ukraine would be rubble though.

As for why? Putin wants to be the father of the new Soviet Union.

It really doesn't matter what we think but this will all play out in the next few weeks as far as Ukraine goes.

This would be a much better conversation drinking on a houseboat somewhere after a hard day of group sex.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
*Russia knows it could not challenge the US militarily*

Nevermind that you are wrong. But, why does Russia have to challenge the US militarily?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Both of the efforts you mention were defeated by the logistics of supporting armies over long distances in hostile terrain. I am pretty confident that we have much better capabilities than Hitler or Napoleon in that area. Both of those efforts were also hindered by the fact they were fighting a 2 front war.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"Russia knows it could not challenge the US militarily even without European support"

Maybe you should ask Napoleon or Hitler about Russian military capability...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 24  Next »
71 to 80 of 233
TOPIC: Ukraine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.