Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Ukraine
TOPIC: Ukraine
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 24  Next »
61 to 70 of 233
User Details are only visible to members.
I really don't give a fuck who Crimea aligns with. I just care about our global image. Remember it was Owebama who was supposed to improve that image. hahaha!! Liberals are so fucking stupid.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
I'm torn between "not having the balls to" and "are intelligent enough to not to".

What the hell, the end justifies the means, and who the hell can resist that accent of yours? ;-) I'll go with they don't have the balls to.

It's not our battle- Crimea was part of Russia until, what, 1950? 1955? Something like that. It happened in the 1950's anyway.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
If you rephraze it to, they don't have the balls to do that, I will agree with you :).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sed I understand that, but so far the US has only frozen the assets of certain Russians. That has little effect- other than to piss off a few hornets...

IF the US and EU froze all Russian assets, that is a whole different ball game. I don't think Obama/the US/the EU is willing to do that.

Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
"People don't understand how many billions the US and EU holds in Russia."

Robert smiled and leaned forward in his throne. (aka computer chair.) "Soon, we will know the true might of the Russian Kodiak." He said in a dark and horsed voice. "Soon, we will give bail outs to these companies that foolishly invested into our enemies economies."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Foreign investment is vital to Russia

Just under two thirds of the foreign investment in Russia comes from European countries, with Germany and France among the leaders. Although the role of US investment was low for much of the post-Soviet period, it has increased rapidly in recent years, with the US the largest foreign investor into Russia in 2011 and 2012.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
"People don't understand how many billions the US and EU holds in Russia."

Exactly. If we only had the balls to use it as leverage.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
People don't understand how many billions the US and EU holds in Russia.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I'm going to leave the military means/methods/tactics discussion to the CICNINCOMPOOP.

The sanctions thing- we (meaning "I" since i don't speak for anyone but me) knew a similar reaction was coming. It's the whole posturing thing.

I think the respond in kind action of Putin/Russia will sting the US more than the US stung Russia. Gotta rattle a few sabers, butt a few heads and bump a few bellies before both sides can emphatically state "you better not do that again" while pointing their fingers at each other in a menacing way.

It's a guy thing.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I only read the first paragraph, saw "boarder" twice, and spewed my smartassery.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 24  Next »
61 to 70 of 233
TOPIC: Ukraine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.