Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Ukraine
TOPIC: Ukraine
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK look what happens when I'm gone for a week. I have a lot of catching up to do on news, so forgive (and feel free to correct) me if I've got something wrong here.

Since the government of Ukraine turfed the President and replaced him with a new one, Russia has invaded the Crimean peninsula under the guise of protecting Russian interests contained therein. Putin sought and received approval from the Russian Federal Council (akin to the 'Senate') to do pretty much whatever he wants in Ukraine, including an all-out invasion.

Ukraine has no chance of successfully defending itself from Russia and has appealed to NATO for help. How does NATO answer this call?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 233   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As far as I am concerned there is no good guys or bad guys in this scenario. Putin is a thug and the rebels who overthrew the elected government are just as bad.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I met a number of very cute Ukrainian, Latvia and Belarussian girls on the cruise I was on recently. They were most enjoyable.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out.

They leave the West behind.

And Moscow girls make me sing and shout.

That Georgia's always on my mind.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
With prosecutors that look like this, Russia can take me over anytime! And the music isn't bad either...

youtu.be/TBKN7_vx2xo

I believe she's saying: “Power. Blood. Nyash-myash. Blood. Power. Crimea is ours”

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Is this the Russia Apologist thread?

And the righties scream that Dems are unpatriotic? Do you like Putin in bare-chest like Sarah does perks? Does he make you all moist?

Fukien pathetic

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Ummmm Robert...I said there was no historical precedent for a sovereign Ukraine, not Russia. I stand by that statement. But since the inhabitants of the region created their own pseudo nationality, church, and used the imaginary border of a soviet republic to carve out a nation for the first time since the days of Taurus Bulba (which was a Kosak state, not "Ukrainian") lets look at some recent history Crimea was never annexed to "Ukraine" by treaty, it was done by "agreement" at a conference in Budapest under the following conditions;

Ukraine give Russia the nukes (agreement kept) NATO does not expand east of Berlin (agreement broken) Ukraine guarantees the safety and religious and cultural autonomy of ethnic Russians (agreement broken) Ukraine guarantees the security of Russian military bases in Crimea (agreement broken)

Ukraine and NATO broke 3 of the 4 conditions, Russia took back Crimea The end.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Kibbs:

Thank you.

His (party) key points were about how there is no historical president for Isreal or Russia.

Any way someone tried to push it, the fact remains that to the victor, goes the spoils of war.

Russia now has part of the Ukraine and has left the rest..? Isreal punished the Palestinians, and could save the selves a lot of trouble, if they just exiled the remaining trouble makers and their families. Stating that there will be no Palestine and those territories within our boarders are ours now, the people can be Israelis or they can be exiled.

At which point in time, I would expect Isreal to embrace those who stay, as their countrymen. Educate them to the equal of all others and respect their religion as they respect all other religions already practiced.

Never said Isreal was the good guy, they just aren't the bad guy either. In this drama, I best define Isreal as the anti-hero.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Robert, I'm not sure what the opposing points were, due to blockage , but you stated your side clearly and concisely. Nicely done.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
<grabs some popcorn and sits back to watch>

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Party:

You know nothing of fact. History is made by those who have enough fire power to make it. That is a historical fact.

Beyond that, Russia wasn't having bombs dropped onto it by those in Ukraine, Israel did. The people in Ukraine were not allying with enemies of Russia that would try to destroy it with fire, the Palestinians did just that.

So there are major major differences in the situation and if you are too arrogant to see them, then there is no talking with you on this subject.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 233   End
TOPIC: Ukraine