Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics US citizens are not barred from traveling to Cuba,
TOPIC: US citizens are not barred from traveling to Cuba,
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
keep reading it, it will come to you.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hag,

Let me say this in simple english. IF YOU CAN'T SEE HOW FUCKED UP THAT SENTANCE IS, IT'S BELOW ME TO POINT IT OUT TO YOU.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hag,

Go back and read it yourself.... if you can't see the problems with that sentance.... there's no hope for you.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
liberal education.... what can i say.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
jack,

you are arguing with a child. They have already done it all and know it all... until the bills come due.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well I tend to say we should trade with cuba. However the money we spend there goes to support a govt that surpresses the people. None of the money we spend there actually gets tot he people.

And actually cuban cigars are overrated, Most cigars coming out of nic are of cuban seed anyway.

No reason to go to cuba with dollars to prop up a man that enslaves it's people.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
As Celia Cruz would say, "AZUCAR!" I know it's tough but eventually, and hopefully in our life time, we will see Cuba with open arms. Unfortunately, the great Celia will never know it. Alas, maybe in spirit...you know, that's how I prefer to think about it. There are alot of Cuban exiles in Puerto Rico too. And, it's as close as you can get considering the shared cultures. Platanos, ropa vieja, tostones, arroz blanco con frijoles negro, Salsa music and dancing etc... These comments are from the other wing of the eagle - Puerto Rican.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I Love Lucy and Ricky! Hey I am not saying the ban should not be removed, I am just saying today it is against the law so why go get in trouble for something as stupid as "vacationing" in Cuba...lol Now going to visit family is different and there are ways to do that legally. If you do not like the law change it, or move to Cuba and Enjoy!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The point is it is against the law . By supporting Castro with US $'s, IE. going there and spending money...you are breaking the law and should be prosecuted. Why would you go anyway unless you support Castro against America and want to disrespect all the Cubans in America and those killed by Castro? Now if you still have family in Cuba I think it is legal for you to go and visit family with propper approval.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: US citizens are not barred from traveling to Cuba,