US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day : Swingers Discussion 2179671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsUS agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well maybe if you would learn how to express yourself we would not have read it that way. But your still willing to give the illegals money to go to school. Well maybe if we stop paying for illegals they will stop coming. Just using your logic about the military spending cuts.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Am I talking to two retards here?

I said that the military damages the soldier. I did not say that we ought not help the soldiers. Learn to read.

Obama can't directly stop recruitment, but these cuts stop a large number of civilians wanting college from signing up. The military is costing this country too much on un-funded wars, so yes, take away the apple and don't have any reason to join the military.

Cuts have to start someplace and the military is the best first place to cut.

Don't like the fact that cuts must be made? Talk to your republican congressmen. Because they keep trying to cut benefits from the disabled soldiers. Look to their retirements for the best examples and their statements about not wanting to fund the retirement of the soldiers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Wow what can I say. A vet is damaged goods? So helping him get an education is a waste of time then. You are really out there. You know very little about living in the real world. So you are against helping them. So if they need help from the VA maybe the money should be shifted from education to the VA then. But no you would rather have it given to an illegal here. Go figure, you have your head so far up your ass I don't know how you can breath.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

There are a great many things done that I don't like, I just don't feel entitled to becoming upset over every little thing I don't like. This move is very effective, cost saving in the long run and is the bitter pill we need to learn to sallow.

This serves at the least two uses. 1) down sizing our volunteer military, which waste more money than any two programs combined. 2) provides someone with a college edication and doesn't damage their personality as does military service.

The soldiers sent to war need more VA care than we can give and are damaged members of society. A society which is now growing up and accepting the fact that we have been and lost the fight against the Latino invasion. There are worst fights to lose, and we do lose those as well.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
So true FJ. Robert you are the one avoiding the question. You are ok with paying for illegals to go to school but not the vets. If the US would stop giving them aid we could afford to keep them out.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
That's right VAC we should not be attacking those poor illegal aliens, Bobby wants us to attack law abiding American citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Vacp:

You are the one wanting to waste the money erecting fences, tracking down and imprisoning illegals. Money which could be better spent on the soldiers. So again, you are hiding your wants (attacking illegals) behind the flag waving.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Hell Robert at my age I am very comfortable and will be just fine. I have worked hard and have a nice little nest egg. Plus people will always need their cars fixed and as they get more advanced they need someone with the skills to repair them.And as far as hiding behind the Vet. I am not. You are the fucked up one by thinking it is ok to give to the illegals and not to take care of out own first.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Don't use the veterans as a shield, you don't care about your countrymen, only in getting what you think you are entitled to.

You chose to play the cutting game, you knew the rules stated 8-10% were to the military, right from the top. Well here it is. It isn't Obama's doing, it is your own. Get use to it, more cuts are on their way and I hope they hurt you like the stings of a million bees.

I do not qualify for any government assistance programs, so every program can be cut right now and I wouldn't be hurting one bit.

So let's keep playing hold our breath games, I have clocked myself at 5 minutes, how about you?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert,did you not read the whole post. So it is ok to stop helping our vets?? But we will give illegals money to go to school. WTF is wrong with you??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: US agency says average cost of immigrant detention $119 per day